The Crate

*Please Do Not Call DSS!!*
I've been trying to avoid the following scenario. I am usually very careful about making sure the dog crate is closed and locked when we are not using it.
Someone in this house (and it's not the dog) is quite intrigued by the crate.
In fact, he tries to open it on a daily basis.
Today he got his wish.
Yup, this is what I found when I let him roam for a bit.
And boy did he think it was fun!!
There's never a dull moment living with a baby and a dog!

Amy  – (October 29, 2007 at 11:09 AM)  

just love this one. love him too!!!

Zoe  – (October 29, 2007 at 1:31 PM)  

HA! my kids love to get in the crate too...ohhh so tempting. what a cutie!

Beth  – (October 30, 2007 at 10:31 AM)  

SOOOO cute!! what a great pic! the things kids find interesting.....
(my new lens is a 50mm f1.8!! i love it!)

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2007 at 1:46 PM)  

I have found my oldest in there on more than one occasion - much to the dogs dismay. Cooper's latest fascination is with walking the dog - he insists that Bear be put on the leash so he can 'walk' him around the backyard. Thank God the dog is tolerable . . . and on the upside, they both burn off some energy!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (December 1, 2007 at 8:39 AM)  

I have dozen's of pictures of my nephew in my dog's kennel. They are some of my favorite pictures.

Love this one too!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP