Thoughts for Thursday

Just got back to my cubicle from the ladies room.
I hate going to the ladies room.
I am disgusted every time I enter.
Some times I won't even go all day just because I hate going here. And I know it's not healthy to hold it.
How is it that womem can be so gross?
How do women miss?
I can understand having jiggy legs from hovering, but the target is huge.
No matter when I enter the ladies room, there are at least two stalls where the toilet seat is covered with urine. If you should miss, wipe it up. Do the oblivious peole that miss sit in it as well? (I've actually walked in and walked out of a urine covered stall and witnessed someone going in after me and sitting!!)
Seriously, how can people be so gross?!?!

Sorry for a kinda gross post.

And for other Thoughts for Thursday reading, check out these blogs:
Amy
Zoe
Jenny

Amy  – (October 11, 2007 at 3:01 PM)  

Do you think these women are the same women who walk around the YMCA (or any gym) locker rooms bare naked!!! Oh god that could be a whole nother post.... GROSS!!!

Zoe  – (October 11, 2007 at 3:08 PM)  

Mens rooms are worse if that makes you feel any better.

Unknown  – (October 11, 2007 at 4:01 PM)  

The first time I see you blog and this is what I read... Murry!

jenny  – (October 11, 2007 at 11:50 PM)  

my workplace restrooms are really clean, but we have a great maintenance staff so maybe i never get to see the 'nasty' stuff. i never have that kind of problem, but i hate going to bathrooms in stores (target/walmart/etc.). those are nasty! i have no idea how women can miss.

no. flaming. clue.

Michelle Leigh  – (October 12, 2007 at 1:31 PM)  

Funny post! Seriously though, how can women be so disgusting? I don't miss the toilet, I mean you are sitting on the seat, how do you drip? Even then, wipe it up if it happens, simple as that!

Nicole  – (October 12, 2007 at 11:05 PM)  

I don't have issues with using public restrooms... I really don't think too much about the grossness unless it is obvious and in your face dirty and smelly. Pee on the seat... SICK. We must have pretty clean restrooms around here because I rarely hesitate to use public restrooms. Now, porta potties... those are another story. GAAAAG!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP