New Shoes and a bit of a "Night Out"

I took a spur of the moment trip to DSW Shoes today. Do they have those where you are? I LOVE SHOES! I have since I was little. If you look at old photos from when I was a babe, I always had my feet in someone else's shoes. We even found an audio tape that my sister recorded of the three of us playing when were 9, 7, and 2. Yes, I was two, we were playing house and I was the Mom. What suckers they were letting the 2 year old run the show! Ha! I digress. Any who, in this tape, while we were playing, I was going shopping. When asked what I was going shopping for, I responded "I have to go by some more shoes." And so the shoe obsession began. I love DSW although they changed there store around so I felt a little bit lost in there. I did score some boots and a new pair of Clarkes. I love Clarkes because they are so easy on my back. Some times I buy ugly Clarkes but I just don't care because my back thanks me :)

Tonight I also went out. Yeah, can't tell you the last night I went out with out the husband or the baby. I had 2 Coronas and I savored every sip! Sad, isn't it? Any who, I only went down the street to an Arbonne International skin product party. Yeah, I got sucked in to some anti aging eye cream stuff.

So I get home and I kid you not this is how I find my TV room:
I will not clean it up! I will not clean it up! It happened on his watch not mine! And just so you know, the kitchen and the dining room look the same way!

Good Night :)

One more thing.... don't make fun of my ghetto tv stand. Einstein made it when he was in college and insists it stays until we get a "real house". The posts are tarnished brass and the speaker stands are chewed in the back where our old psycho labradoodle chewed. Yeah we had a genetically incorrect labradoodle. That's a whole nother post!

Okay, Good Night for "real".

Kellan  – (November 18, 2007 at 2:23 PM)  

Hey Mary - We have those DSW shoe stores here too - SO MANY SHOES & NOT NUFF MONEY!!!! I love that store.

Glad you had time out and you are not alone when it comes to the MESS - they are merely babysitters, ya know!?!

Take care and see you soon. Kellan

Kelly  – (November 18, 2007 at 4:37 PM)  

I've never been is DSW - must check it out. I wouldn't clean up that mess either!

Anonymous –   – (November 18, 2007 at 8:22 PM)  

We have DSW. Aren't they great??

So, who cleaned the mess up?

Zoe  – (November 20, 2007 at 9:03 PM)  

we have dsw...so fun. but no kids shoes. ava and i are shoe whores. what was wrong with your living room???

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP