21. The Alvinator
22. Ms. Kilowatca and Delores Dip Doe Me
23. Shantilly Lace and a pretty face hanging down, just a wiggle and a walk and a giggle and talk makes the world go round round round...............
23. I have one memory of Nana C...........sitting in the middle seat up front in her car going to McDonalds. It's a random memory but I can see it as clear as day. It was in there old blue car. Would love to be able to talk to her today to know how on earth she had 10 kids!
24. Graffiti Hall........what parents let their kid take a pencil to their entire bedroom!
25. 471-1559..............yeah I still remember that phone number and know who it belongs too!
26. Buck and my game of Super Mario Brothers! (Remember that Amy!?)
27. The sight of someone "scooping" on the couch! Yup I think I'm still scarred from that one!
Okay, I have to take a break from this before I start blackmailing people with my vivid memories!

Maria  – (December 11, 2007 at 10:03 PM)  

Sounds like all these mean something pretty interesting! Hmmm...

Amy  – (December 11, 2007 at 10:39 PM)  

waite can't you take some excedrin migraine or whatever it is that puts you to sleep. do it, now!

Happy Days  – (December 12, 2007 at 7:57 AM)  

Mary!!! What are you doing to me?

Happy Days  – (December 12, 2007 at 3:47 PM)  

mary,
Mom was ready to cry after reading the first bunch, #21 and 23 will sure get her this time.

Amy  – (December 13, 2007 at 7:31 PM)  

since when does mom read our blogs????

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP