Ahhhh cookie!

Here's Thomas thoroughly lovin his cookie with.................... a side of snots :)

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (December 23, 2007 at 6:51 PM)  

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! I love that your from Boston - I grew up in Andover and spent many, many weekends in Boston. My family lives in Haverhill and Acton so I'm in MASS a lot.

Cute blog - I'll be back often!!

Hallie

Happy Days  – (December 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM)  

Mary, I am so excited to see you guys over the next few days, even though I just saw you today and yest. Oh well, how lucky we are, Oh Come al e Faithful!!!!

Happy Days  – (December 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria  – (December 24, 2007 at 9:01 AM)  

Hi Mary! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP