The Dancing Santa

I pass by a candy store every day on my ride to work. They have the BEST chocolates! Well every year around Christmas they have a person dressed in a Santa suit standing outside the store. He dances and jumps up and down. He looks quite jolly for 7:00am!
So every morning this week I have decided to give him a little "toot toot" as I'm passing by. He immediately pauses his dancing jig and gives the biggest wave ever!
I wonder if he's caught on that I do this? I wonder how many other people toot at him? I wonder if he appreciates it?

I sure do appreciate his wave back every day :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville  – (December 12, 2007 at 2:02 PM)  

I came across your blog. Love your pictures. I too am a photographer.
Good blog!

Kellan  – (December 12, 2007 at 6:57 PM)  

I'll bet he notices it's you - it's nice for you to do that! Take care. Kellan

Maria  – (December 12, 2007 at 11:31 PM)  

That's nice. It sounds like he likes his job!

girlymom  – (December 13, 2007 at 2:01 PM)  

I would notice if I were him- what a bummer to be that jolly that early. I prefer to put my jolly on slowly in the morning.
You have really cute pictures of your son. Thanks for visiting me.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP