I'm home!

The snow let up and I made my way home. I left the T-man with my parents though. He was sleeping as snug as a bug in a rug when I left. (I'll flip if he sleeps through the entire night for them!!)
The drive was a little creepy.
And being at my parents really isn't as bad as I may have made it out to be. As all of you probably know..............it's just different going "home" when you don't live there any more. Get all three (my sisters and I) of us back there for a night at "home" and well then that would probably be a different story! A story out of a horror book for sure! ha! I wonder if I'd still get a "Mary Lynn KNOCK IT OFF!!!" It's been a while since I heard one of those :)

Thanks for keeping T for me Mom :)

Maria  – (December 13, 2007 at 10:51 PM)  

I bet he'll sleep through the night there. Kids are unpredictable like that!

girlymom  – (December 14, 2007 at 8:27 AM)  

Oh he slept through the night- never fails. Did you? That's what's important. Glad to hear everyone is safe. I saw on the news you guys have some nastiness there. Ick.

Kellan  – (December 14, 2007 at 8:44 PM)  

Glad you made it home - nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there (again) - that what you're saying? I know the feeling - but, I'm sure your mom is wonderful and all ... Take care and have a great weekend - don't feed any squirrels - HA! Kellan

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP