It's Christmas time.........



I love this song :)

Kellan  – (December 17, 2007 at 8:52 AM)  

You just made my day! That is a great song and I just love seeing all those great musicians singing! Very Cool and such a cool message. Thanks - Kellan

Anonymous –   – (December 17, 2007 at 9:24 PM)  

Also a favorite at our house, though I must confess I am badly in need of the VH1 Pop-Up video version - I am not sure who most of the singers are (though despite the horrible mullet, it is impossible to not know who Bono is!) It would be nice to see some of today's more popular artists put their spare time to good use doing a similar projects instead of going to rehab and showing off their private parts to the papparazi!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP