Maaaa Ma

Yup, that's me. Maaaa Ma. It's music to my ears :)
Thomas said Da Da first and I've secretly been dying for him to say my name and mean it.
And now he does and it melts me every time!
We have a frequent guest at night in our bed because for whatever reason he doesn't like his own. Well the other night, we tried to let him cry it out. And cry he did for an hour. Then all of a sudden he stopped. And he started in the sweetest voice saying "Ma ma..........Maaaa Ma. Ma ma ma ma..............Maaaa Ma." That was it. He had me. I went in and got him.
Here he is on Christmas Eve with his "Maaaa Ma."

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (December 31, 2007 at 3:38 PM)  

LOVE the striped PJ's. What a cutie!! And his Maaaa Maaaa isnt half bad either! :-)

HALLIE
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Maria  – (December 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM)  

Aww. What a cutie. Makes all that crying worth it, doesn't it?

Kellan  – (December 31, 2007 at 5:53 PM)  

Now he will never say Daaada again and you will never be able to keep up with the number of times that word is said - it will be in the trillions!!!! It is wonderful!!

Lovely picture of you and your precious son. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and I hope to see you often in 2008. Kellan

Anonymous –   – (December 31, 2007 at 8:36 PM)  

Awww....who can resist that??? have a great new years eve.

Zoe  – (December 31, 2007 at 10:11 PM)  

he is so cute! an hour? dear god you are a tough one!!! :)

Anonymous –   – (December 31, 2007 at 10:26 PM)  

What a great picture! I am so anxious for Maren to say Mama - she currently says 'Da' every time she sees Daddy. Color me jealous! Hello, I am the one with the boobs!

Happy New Year!

girlymom  – (January 2, 2008 at 9:05 AM)  

Oh- it's so hard to resist!! We just moved my 2 year old to a new room and bog girl bed- she hates it- she wants the crib. We let her throw her fit for 45 minutes this week, then it was oddly quiet. My Hubby went up to check her, she actually got her blanket and laid down in her new bed, tucked herself in and fell asleep. WOW!! I was in shock because she is so stubborn, I didn't think she'd give in for another 2 weeks. Now she goes and lays down reluctuntly, but she does it. I think she is enjoying her new bed freedom- she walked in my room this morning and smiled.

girlymom  – (January 2, 2008 at 9:06 AM)  

You look really pretty here by the way, all spiffied up.

Michelle Leigh  – (January 2, 2008 at 1:36 PM)  

Awww, that's sweet. I'm a sucker for that Mommy scream from Annika too. I'm there in a heartbeat, how could you not?

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP