My First Digi Scrapping Project

I took a dive this month..................into the world of digital scrapping!
And oh how addicting in can become!
It's kind of funny because it was through the digi scrapping that I learned of "blogging". I didn't know what a blog was until my sister started showing me some that were digital scrapbooking ones.

I was intimidated at first. I didn't think my pictures measured up. I had never TOUCHED photoshop before and well, as much as I like to think I am creative, I just can't compare to some out there! Long story short, I wasn't interested in that scrapping stuff.

UNTIL I bought my camera. Then I jumped into photoshop to try to edit/enhance my photos. Then after a couple months of getting a feel for things I bought my first "kit". Digi kit that is. (am I using the right terms? I totally feel like a virgin scrapper here!)

Any who..........after about a year of lurking on a few blogs, I bought the 2008 Calendar Kit from Heather Ann. I thought I could use it to make a cute gift for a certain someone out there for Christmas. It was SO easy and FUN! I don't know what on earth has taken me so long to give this stuff a try!
Here are a few sneak peeks:

Michelle Leigh  – (December 19, 2007 at 9:45 PM)  

Those look great! I haven't managed to learn photoshop yet, I have it, but the time is the problem. I scrap, just with real paper and such. It's so darn addicting!

Happy Days  – (December 19, 2007 at 9:46 PM)  

I love it!!! Puts mine to shame!!

Zoe  – (December 19, 2007 at 10:02 PM)  

those turned out nice! i tried digi scrapping and gave up and went back to paper. loser.

girlymom  – (December 20, 2007 at 8:47 AM)  

These look great, you have more guts than me, I haven't ventured int that yet.

Anonymous –   – (December 20, 2007 at 10:52 AM)  

way too cute.

Kellan  – (December 20, 2007 at 12:20 PM)  

Just adorable!! Great job. See ya. Kellan

Maria  – (December 21, 2007 at 12:13 AM)  

That's really cute! I wonder if I could learn to do that.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP