Yummy Appetizers and Cute Cookies

So I found this recipe from Jenny over at stickyfeathers.
There were a HUGE hit at a Christmas party we went to today. And the best part is that they are really really easy to make!
I also made these and they were a huge hit too! Thanks to my sister Lisa for turning me on to them :) I used the already made sugar cookie dough and I forgot the tiny marshmallows for the hat. Oh well.............they were still cute :)
I love finding new goodies to make!

Amy  – (December 16, 2007 at 7:59 AM)  

i gave this recipe to lisa!!!

Emilie  – (December 16, 2007 at 6:40 PM)  

OOOOH! I love fresh homemade baked goods!!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (December 16, 2007 at 10:28 PM)  

Those cookies look YUMMY (except the coconut. Ick.... me no likey coconut).

But I would make them for others to eat.

And those bacon thingees? I am just not sure if i'd like thm at all.

jenny  – (December 17, 2007 at 1:13 PM)  

those bacon wrap things are DELISH! i wasn't sure if i'd like them, but they taste oh. so. good. glad they were a hit at your party mary!

girlymom  – (December 18, 2007 at 9:38 AM)  

Can I post these on my recipe exchange? Yum

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP