Bed Head

There's just something I love about little boys and their bed head. Every day it's different. Today was the "hawk". Well it was at least a quasi hawk. Some mornings I'll drop Thomas off at my sisters and after I take off his hat his hair is bad again. And way too many times we all laugh. There have been occasions when Matt will say to me "Mary...............does Thomas know his hair looks like that?!?!" I just love it!

Happy Days  – (January 20, 2008 at 1:11 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Days  – (January 20, 2008 at 1:13 PM)  

love his bed-head!! also love the froggie pjs!!!!

Zoe  – (January 21, 2008 at 12:06 AM)  

he's cute as always even with bed head. when ava gets up her hair is just plain scary!

girlymom  – (January 21, 2008 at 2:52 PM)  

Love the bed head! At what age is that not cute anymore, I usually have a pretty good hair do going myself when I wake up, it doesn't seem right for me to go with it though. Bummer. He has really cute eyes. All of the pj's around here have princesses and pink something or anothers on them, green froggy's are cute too.

Michelle Leigh  – (January 23, 2008 at 5:02 PM)  

How cute! You should see Annika after bed, her hair is crazy! I am always fixing her curls, poor thing!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP