A few random things............

1. Yes I was going through old pictures today................could ya tell? And those two pictures I posted today are nothing compared to the others I came across as well:)

2. I was driving home from my sister Amy's house today and I was on Route 95 south. All of a sudden cars were slowing down. Not to a screeching halt but just slowing down. I'm thinking "great, an accident." Then I notice some cars switching over to the left lanes. I'm in the far right next to the break down lane. Traffic is moving but just a little slower. All of a sudden I see what the slowing down is for. My jaw drops! There is a man, who looks like Jesus, walking in the breakdown lane barefoot with NO PANTS ON! Not even undies! I kid you not, all he was wearing was a t-shirt! He was carrying a few things and walking as if it were a nice 75 degree day. It was very odd. I called Einstein to share the moment with someone. Then I decided I should call the state police to report the streaking Jesus. Apparently I wasn't the only one who called the state police. They told me they were already in pursuit. I almost wanted to loop around to see this crazy thing again! But I didn't.
It was all just so very odd! It still makes me laugh thinking about it though! he he he

3. I started making booties tonight. I have no clue why I decided to try these other than I found them on the web and they looked cute. Here's one of them. The other is half done.4. Thomas got a haircut today. Hopefully this will tame all of the crazy hat head, bed head, crazy hair rock star pictures that keep popping up in blogland for a while!

Misty  – (January 27, 2008 at 12:47 AM)  

What a day you've had! And, I'm pretty sure the Jesus I know wears pants..... well, a robe......

Misty

PS: Love the booties!

Happy Days  – (January 27, 2008 at 2:53 PM)  

Love the booties!!! What a site. I hope they got that guy to a safe place!

Amy  – (January 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM)  

cute booties! btw, you called me to share the moment too and lisa she probably would have called you if you weren't getting your hair corrected, i mean colored!

kim-d  – (January 27, 2008 at 7:22 PM)  

Awww, I just love the crazy-haired Thomas, but any hair on Thomas will be fine as long as he has those eyes! The eyelashes...there goes the Grandma heart again!

And I'm sure I don't have to tell you this--but you can make some money with those booties! Very, very cute.

All I'm gonna say about streaking Jesus is...where was your camera phone??? Yup, here comes the lightening bolt...HA!

Robyn  – (January 27, 2008 at 8:01 PM)  

That must've been some sight. The booties are cute. Aw Thomas had cute rock star hair.

Maria  – (January 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM)  

Did you lock your doors when you saw that man? That is REALLY strange! Oh, and those booties are SO cute! Love them!

OHmommy  – (January 28, 2008 at 9:14 AM)  

I agree... the Jesus I know would be wearing at least a robe.

LOL.

The botties are adorable. You have talent!

girlymom  – (January 28, 2008 at 9:28 PM)  

Oh I can't imagine seeing that- how bizarre! So what's with your hair? Did you goof on the color- your sister's comment has me wondering. Hmmm. What are your plans for the booties? They are really cute.

Michelle Leigh  – (January 30, 2008 at 8:27 PM)  

That's bizarre! Those booties are soooo cute. Maybe I'll commission you to make a cute little pair for Mr. Bennett! I love stuff like that and am not nearly crafty enough to make it!

Zoe  – (January 30, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

omg i would have wrecked my car! i love the booties...are you trying to tell us something? i just saw a pattern for those on sew mamma sew but was not ambitious enough to try. i love his rock star hair :(

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP