Look what we got in the mail............

A postcard from Gramma and Grampa in Naples, FL!
(not sure how it made it to us as I was told earlier in the week that it was accidentally sent without a house number and a zipcode!)

Wendy aka Cheeky  – (January 16, 2008 at 8:17 PM)  

I love getting real mail (expected or unexpected). To me it is such a treat.

Cute doggie on that one btw.

girlymom  – (January 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM)  

Oh it's always nice to get those little surprises!

Maria  – (January 16, 2008 at 11:20 PM)  

Boy, I'm not sure how you got that either. I always get the neighbor's mail WITH their number and zip on it!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP