Oh snaaaap!

Seriously wish I had some of this cream today!

I bought a pair of jeans a while ago when I first started fitting into my "regular" sized jeans. At the time they were just a tad bot too snug so I wore them once, folded them up and put them away. Last weekend I came across them, tried them on and was happy with how they fit. I wore them twice last weekend and they have sat in the dirty laundry ever since. Today is Friday which means it's "jeans" day at work. Last night I decided I wanted to wear these re-found jeans however they needed to be washed. They got washed and dried in the DRYER. What on earth was I thinking?!?!?! Helloooooooo...................shrinkage!
(no way on earth could it be due to the fact that I've just about finished ALL of the candy left over from Christmas?!?!?)

There is a ginormous possibility that I may split my pants today!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (January 4, 2008 at 9:44 AM)  

It's not you, it's the dryer. That's your story so stick to it!!

I definitely ate too mucy when CJ was home - time to ease up on the old carbs! (of course, as I say that I am starving and craving a bagel)

Halie

Amy  – (January 4, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

at least they don't smell!!! perhaps you could blog about your smelly jeans. =)

Happy Days  – (January 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM)  

you could get some of that cream or the other option would be to jump into your jeans off of your second story window. . . I have definately contemplated this at times when I was unable to squeeze into some favorites. I would definately blame the dryer!!!

Happy Days  – (January 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM)  

oh and by the way next time i request 7 layer bars tell me i am high. I was the only one that ate the whole entire plate of them!!!!!

jenny  – (January 5, 2008 at 5:08 PM)  

that is too damn funny! hope they didn't split on you! :)

girlymom  – (January 9, 2008 at 2:44 PM)  

I washed my new jeans and have been afraid to put them on since, thinking it will be a blow to the self esteem. Yeah that cream sounds good!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP