Paper Airplanes............

seem to be the means of communication in this house tonight! You see I was on the computer and Einstein was on the couch watching TV with the Chinese food take-out menu. He wanted to know what I wanted so instead of walking the menu over to me, he flew it over............NICE!(I put a cirle around the paper airplane while in flight in the top of the picture. And look at Einstein's face! ha! And yes, he did this multiple times because the first time it didn't reach it's target. That's how I was able to get a picture!)

Anywho........not too much going on in this neck of the woods.

I took yesterday off from work to go and see my roommate from college in NH. It was a real crappy day and the drive up took me over an hour and a half but it was really great to see her and her two adorable little boys!

Today Thomas and I went shopping with Lisa and William at the outlets. We could have spent forever there and done some real damage however it's tough with hungry babies in strollers. Needless to say we cut it short because the little guys had ants in their pants!

Last night Thomas slept, without interruption from 6:30pm-6:30am. (Knock on wood!) It's been a long time since that happened!

I want to thank Kristi over here for her detailed post the other day about creating blog headers. She got me going and if you didn't notice a re-did mine. Not sure if I'm crazy about it but it's a change at least.

And last but not least, it's been a while since I gave the Norminator (a.k.a. Norman) some blog love. He's been quite the pooch lately putting up with all of Thomas' antics now that he is mobile throughout the house. He's been grabbed and pulled one too many times this week! Needless to say Norman spends a lot of his time hiding in his cave bed or under a blanket!

Amy  – (January 12, 2008 at 10:46 PM)  

like your new header. i have been working on one too. thanks to kristi!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (January 12, 2008 at 11:48 PM)  

I love the new banner!! Looks great! Glad my tips helped you and the other girls to make your own....it is just another fun way to be creative :)

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (January 13, 2008 at 12:18 PM)  

The banner is great!!

To answer your question, CJ and his pen pal met when his mom found my blog or when I found her blog. (not sure I remember which one it was)

She mentioned that her son is a military buff and that she thought he might like to send CJ a letter. One letter turned into 2 and son on... They are both so happy to have this connection!!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Maria  – (January 13, 2008 at 1:05 PM)  

I need to do something with my blog. I'm going to have to check that out. I like yours!
When I saw that picure for some reason the first thing I looked for was a beer on the table. I guess cause that's what it would look like at my house.

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2008 at 1:12 PM)  

Love the new header! Thomas is such a cutie - I hope the sleeping continues!

Zoe  – (January 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM)  

i love the new header and i noticed it right away. i did some major clearnace shopping today and feel much better. i love your norman...can we trade?

jenny  – (January 14, 2008 at 10:51 AM)  

love the new header - krisi had a great post on that! we have that crazy puzzle at our house too - but i don't think it's been going off at random moments - weird! have a great week!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP