Remember this post.....

Boston Snow..................well I just had to share this slide show that I got from a co-worker this morning showcasing exactly how CRAZY it gets when it comes to people's parking spaces in the winter! ha!

girlymom  – (January 18, 2008 at 4:34 PM)  

These pictures are crazy. I love that someone used a manger scene- that's clever. I mean maybe it shouldn't be sitting on the road, but I don't think anyone will park there! :)

kim-d  – (January 18, 2008 at 4:36 PM)  

Okay...the nativity scene? That's just wrong. I liked the lovely plum-colored ergonomic office chair; I could see that working. The Tide bottle could be mowed over by even the smallest of cars, so it's ineffective. I'm not naive, but I didn't know people did this--now I'm ready to head to Uptown and Downtown Minneapolis where this is street parking and see if this happens here, too :). Funny!

Kellan  – (January 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM)  

Some people are just crazy - aren't they? I love your new header - very cute and that boy - he is just adorable! Have a good weekend Mary - see ya. Kellan

Maria  – (January 18, 2008 at 10:05 PM)  

I never really thought about that before. Some of those are really funny! I liked the child's slide.

kimmy  – (January 19, 2008 at 4:05 PM)  

Yes, I am the infamous Blender Kimmy :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

That slide show was great - we have the same parking problem in Maine!

Kimmy

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (January 20, 2008 at 9:36 AM)  

I LOVE the baby Jesus one. No way I'd even think about taking that spot.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP