A shout out to my Mom

My parents are still on their *holiday* in Naples. I spoke with my Mom on Monday and she told me how she was going to see Mitt Romney on Tuesday and that she was going to shake his hand. I told I wouldn't believe it until I saw it. So last night I got woken up while snooziong on the couch. It was my Mom on the phone telling me to check my email. Lo and behold this picture was there:So then I razzed her more and told her "where's the picture of you?" So then she was telling me she was on the news and yada yada yada. So I asked her what the local news channel was and then looked them up. And then I saw her..........she was part of the paparazzi!
There's a whole news clip of the ordeal at http://www.winknews.com/. She's the chick with the white v-neck holding a camera in front of her face! And she's feeling quite celebrity-ish about this! And she did say she shook his hand but there's no photo to prove it. Knowing her, she probably did!
You go Mom!

Happy Days  – (January 23, 2008 at 10:21 AM)  

She is too funny! We are never going to hear the end of this!

Misty  – (January 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM)  

I just had to grin at this post. SO FUN!

girlymom  – (January 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM)  

This is too cool, a picture of her taking a picture and then the picture that she took!! WOW- I know somebody who knows somebody!! Who knew?!

Hi Mary's Mom!!

kim-d  – (January 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM)  

YAY Mary, Amy and Lisa's Mom! That is sooo fun!

Here's what I need to know, Mary. Einstein is in Costa Rica. Mom is in Naples. You're in cold, snowy MA. What went wrong? HAHAHAHA!

lilnurse1126  – (January 23, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

Hello! WAY TO GO MARY'S MOM!!! Thats so stinkin cool!

Thanks for the great comments! They made me smile :)

Zoe  – (January 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM)  

cool your mom is a stalkarazzi!!! who could we send her after? i'd like some hot pics of christian bale...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP