Who's who..........

The little girl dancing in this post is actually my Mother. Yes, it's her, the stalkarazzi from this post. I don't know what year that is because she is STILL not back from her Naples *holiday* and I keep forgetting to ask her!

And..........This chick, is Lisa circa 1992!

Happy Days  – (January 30, 2008 at 2:30 PM)  

You are sooooo dead! Again, I don't get mad, I get even!!!

girlymom  – (January 30, 2008 at 5:13 PM)  

You girls crack me up!:)Sorry I was soooo far off on the date- oops!

Amy  – (January 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy  – (January 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM)  

i'm going to be watching my back!!! seriously it did look like 1988. what where you thinking with that rat's nest?!?!?

kimmy  – (January 31, 2008 at 9:24 AM)  

You guys are all so funny!

Kimmy

Wendy aka Cheeky  – (January 31, 2008 at 3:01 PM)  

See this is the reason why my Mom is happy I don't live close enough to snag old photos LOL

Kellan  – (January 31, 2008 at 10:41 PM)  

I love you sisters - you are too funny!! I love the pictures - very cool!! Have a good Friday Mary - see you later. Kellan

kim-d  – (February 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM)  

I just love the three of you...really, I am so jealous cause you all get two sisters each! GREEDY! :) I would have been happy with ONE, but TWO? You all hit the jackpot!

Have a happy Friday, Mary!

Misty  – (February 1, 2008 at 6:56 PM)  

This is cracking me up. Terrific pictures.

Anonymous –   – (February 1, 2008 at 11:45 PM)  

Wow! LOL!

Blog Hoppin'! Happy Friday!
"Margarita Mom"

Janice {Run Far}  – (February 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM)  

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I love meeting new bloggers, I am sort of new at this so I still get all excited to meet more bloggers.
Have a good weekend

Janice {Run Far}  – (February 2, 2008 at 2:42 PM)  

I just noticed you are from Boston. I am running the marathon in April.

Kellan  – (February 2, 2008 at 9:17 PM)  

Hi Mary - thanks so much for coming by today - hope you are having a great weekend - see you soon. Kellan

kim-d  – (February 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM)  

Hey Mary! Hope you're having a great weekend. And because I'm a smart aleck I just have to tell you that, since I am missing seeing Thomas-is-doing-trouble pics, maybe I will luck out and AMY will post some. HAHAHAHA! Seriously, I hope you are migraine-free so you can enjoy all the Super Bowl fun today. I'll be thinking of you guys!

GO PATS!!! :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP