Angels really do exist

I came across a blog a few months back. I'm not exactly sure how I ended up there but now it's on my google reader. It is a blog about an adorable family where the Mom has recently lost her life to melanoma. It's a sad blog however it is very uplifting at the same time because this family's faith truly carries them. If you've ever questioned heaven, faith, love, and the higher powers............then read this post. I truly believe there really are angels up there :)

Happy Days  – (February 15, 2008 at 9:35 AM)  

Thanks for the good cry! That is unbelievable!!!! At the same time, I do believe too! Thanks again Mary! That is so moving!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (February 15, 2008 at 9:46 AM)  

Brendan is my co-worker (probably how you found his blog). Amazing how things work, huh? Julie really is an angel.

Maria  – (February 15, 2008 at 10:03 AM)  

Wow, that was amazing! It brought tears to my eyes!

kim-d  – (February 15, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

I think it's probably a good idea for me to wait until I get home to follow your link, cause I just know I'll be boo-hooing like a big ole baby. But I am here to tell you, for sure and without a doubt, heaven, angels, higher power, God, Jesus--it IS. To me, it just IS. I do not know how anyone would be able to get through what cancer families go through without faith. For me, one of the thing that keeps me going is the thought of being with Bill, and my Mom and Grandma again. I do not knock anyone else's beliefs, but no one will ever be able to tell me that won't happen for me. Know what I mean?

Have a good day, Mary!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands  – (February 15, 2008 at 11:36 AM)  

Wow!!!

I know without a doubt that my grandpa has been my guardian angel since his death in 2003. He died the same night I had my first miscarriage, and he's visited me in dreams many times and given me advice and direction for my life that has been invaluable. Angels are real!

Amy  – (February 15, 2008 at 1:49 PM)  

there's something just so special about believing.... this story just brings to life so much hope. thanks for sharing =)

kimmy  – (February 15, 2008 at 5:56 PM)  

I've always believed in angels too!

Thanks for sharing!

Kimmy

Kimberly McKay  – (February 15, 2008 at 9:03 PM)  

I fully believe we're entertained by angels every day. It's written in the Bible, and believe it or not....you're gonna think I'm weird, but I've seen my guardian angel. I'm off to read that post now...blog hopping at ya.

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 16, 2008 at 1:35 AM)  

Wow. It's hard to believe that things like that are merely a coincidence. It had to be Julie. What a moving story, and he sounds like such a nice man. Thanks for bringing Brandon's blog to our attention! I absolutely believe with all my heart that our loved ones who pass are still with us, watching over us, guiding us. We just have to be open to it, to see and hear what they are trying to say.

Hope you have a great weekend, Mary!

Lizzy

kim-d  – (February 17, 2008 at 11:04 AM)  

Hope you're having a good weekend, Mary...just wanted to say hi!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (February 22, 2008 at 4:03 PM)  

Sniff sniff....what an amazing gift to happen to him!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP