I'm not Crazy.......Really, I'm not

So I was tagged the other day by Lizzy over at Life According to Lizzy to list 6 quirky things about myself. I thought I'd put a little twist on this "meme" (I still don't know the correct way to pronounce that word!). I enlisted Einstein to do this one. I sent him an email yesterday afternoon asking him to list 6 of my quirks. I kind of expected him to blow it off and not respond because he's "so busy." But to my surprise he responded QUICKLY with 6 of my quirks! Hmmmm........don't know if that's good or bad. Good because he was willing to play. Bad because it was so fast that maybe I'm just loaded with quirks.

Hmmmm Lets not answer that :)

So here goes from Einstein:
1. Foot fetish. Yes I do have a foot fetish. But I only like my feet. And I want them touched ALL the time! But good Lord don't EVER touch me with your feet! Yuck!

2. I have ultra sensitive senses. I think my sisters can probably agree with Einstein on this one as well. My sense of hearing is impecable! I can hear EVERYTHING and often times I hear so much it actually annoys me. Don't you dare breathe too loud next to me in bed and don't you dare use the hopper while on the phone with me!

3. I love things neat and tidy but my car is a pig pen. This also is true. I go bananas when my house is messy but my car is ALWAYS trashed! I can't help it. I consider my car to be my one messy place. Everyone has a junk drawer right? It's like a catch all? Well for me, that's my car. (And my desk at work!)

4. I can not touch shower walls! Including my own. Ewww.........it gives me the willies! They are cold and wet and well.............I just can't explain the icky feeling shower walls give me!

5. To quote Einstein "you care way too much about baked goods." I will elaborate. He is right. You see, I have a very good reputation amongst our friends, family and coworkers in regards to my baking. Because of this, I will not leave the house if my desserts, breads, dishes, etc. etc. do not look right. They might taste delicious but if they don't look good or right..........I just won't use them. And I will begin from scratch. I know, it's weird.

6. I am a sugar fiend if not watched. Yup, I'm a sugar-aholic. I love, love, love, sweets! And I gut burning cravings for chocolate! If there is none in the house, you better belive I'll dip into the chocolate morsel bag. That's why I always buy the milk chocolate ones and not the semisweet :)

So there you have it my friends, 6 quirks about me. *Thanks for playing Einstein :)

And Here's who I'm tagging Scarlett Wannabe (Can't wait to see her answers!) and Kim-d (I love this woman!). I know, it was supposed to be 6 but I told you I twisted this already!

And here's T-man last year on Valentine's Day. On this day last year we got a snow storm and I stayed home from work because I was afraid to drive with my precious cargo. So what did we do...........we took Valnetine pictures :) Happy Valentine's Day :)

kim-d  – (February 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM)  

Oh, would ya just look at little baby T-man :)! I LOVE those teeny-tiny jeans, and that happy-baby smile! Well, I don't think I need to repeat what my Grandma heart is doing right now. The cutie kids get to me...and I love seeing the older baby pix since I just recently found alla y'all...so thanks for posting them!!!

And Happy Valentine's Day to you, my quirky little friend...BWAHAHAHA! Just goes to show that quirks transcend region, age and time because you and I share quirky-ness! The milk chocolate morsels? YEAH, BABY!!! That is how I discovered that Hershey's kisses are really just grown-up morsels :)!

And you know how I love doing meme's, so it was so sweet of you to tag me--HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME! BWAHAHAHA--I think I'll list my love of meme's as one of my quirks :). Nah, not really! And, because I'm ever helpful. It's just "me" said twice and all ran together, like if you said the girl's name "Mimi." As in, "it's all about me." Me, me = meme.

How did ya ever get by before I invaded your blog?

HAVE A GREAT DAY, MARY!!!

Amber  – (February 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM)  

Oooo 6 quirky things about me...I don't know, I'm pretty crazy, but I accept your tag and will post it on Monday.

Shower walls freak me out too! I don't want to even think about them.

Your T-man looks like such a cuddle bug!!!!

Happy V-day!

Michelle Leigh  – (February 14, 2008 at 3:13 PM)  

We have a lot in common, but the shower walls one is kind of strange...

Thomas looks adorable. So little though! Bianca was just a few weeks old last year. Wow, how time flies!

Thanks for sharing!

jenny  – (February 14, 2008 at 3:26 PM)  

i am right there with you with my feet and the shower walls!

i love my feet - hate everyone elses (well, except tucker's). i hate to touch the shower walls/curtain - it just seems so nasty to me! oh, and my bathroom is cleaned a lot too!

Misty  – (February 14, 2008 at 6:50 PM)  

I LOVE this picture of your sweet boy. ADORABLE top, too!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands  – (February 14, 2008 at 8:24 PM)  

Fun meme, cute pictures!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 14, 2008 at 9:35 PM)  

I totally have freakishly intense hearing as well. I drive John crazy in the car asking, DID YOU HEAR THAT? I hear EVERYTHING!! I even hear a wiener fart down the hall!!

Hallie

Sarabeth  – (February 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM)  

I'm just going to stare at that cute boy.
Blog Hopping--HP

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 16, 2008 at 1:20 AM)  

Hi, Mary!

This is a really great list! You crack me up girl, "don't even think about touching me with your feet", HA!

I can totally relate to the chocolate cravings, also. Maybe it's biological? That's my excuse!

Thanks for being a sport and playing along! I think it's so interesting learning about everyone!

Lizzy

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM)  

Me, again! I clicked off before I was done. Just wanted to say the picture of Thomas is adorable! Love the t-shirt!

Lizzy

girlymom  – (February 16, 2008 at 9:04 AM)  

I love that picture of Thomas~ what a sweetheart! It's amazing how fast they grow, he's a little man now!

Glad to know I am not the only one who buys chocolate chips for that reason...I think I am down to 5 bags right now...yeah down to 5! I'm horrible!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM)  

Well, if Scarlett doesn't do the six quirky things, I can give a few hundred on her, but she might not talk to me for awhile, so maybe I'd better leave it up to her. I wish my sense of hearing was heightened, I like to listen in on people's conversations, which Scarlett says is rude, but you do learn a lot about people...

Zoe  – (February 20, 2008 at 11:58 AM)  

i would be scared to have mark list my quirks. i hate feet. do not touch mine and do not touch me with yours ever. shower walls ewww. and do not breathe on me!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP