A little of this.........A little of that

*Please keep your fingers crossed for Einstein and I*
We have a 3 family house (3 side by side townhouses) that we recently converted to condos. In the past two years we've tried to sell them. The first time we tried to sell as a 3 family on our own. No luck. The second time we hired a broker to sell them individually as condos. No luck. We had to break his contract early as he did NOTHING to even try to sell them. Oh wait, he put a sign out front.
Well on Friday we put it back on the market. As condos. We met with a new agent a couple of times and feel pretty confident in her. She has a good track record for our neck of the woods. Sunday she had an open house.......................and we got two offers!! An offer on the two bedroom unit and an offer on the 3 bedroom unit. We accepted both. If all goes well this week we will sign the P & S next Friday. That will leave us with only one more to sell. We weren't expecting this to happen so fast. John has named her "The Pitbull". The only downside is that we now have to start evictions :(

Speaking of The Pitbull..............Thomas is in love! Every time she comes over he jibber jabbers away to her and eventually moves in to be picked up. It's the funniest thing to watch! On Sunday night she came over to sign paper work and Thomas couldn't get to her fast enough! He made his way over to her and was tapping her bum to be picked up. I don't know what it is..................some people he's shy in front of..........others he throws himself at!

Let's see..........what else is new:
*Thomas likes using his fork now. He's not great with it but tries.
*I haven't taken pictures in FOREVER and it is really driving me nuts!
*Einstein and I went on a date Saturday night, just the two of us, for the first time in what feels like ages!
*I got the new Land's End catalog recently and have my eye on a certain bathing suit which means I've stepped it up a notch on my new eating habits/working out. (I refuse to use the word diet!) Along with trying to use my exercise equipment, eating less bad stuff and more good stuff I've started drinking Wu-long tea twice a day. We'll see! http://www.wulongforlife.com/

I really really hate it when I don't have a picture to post with my posts. Like really hate it.
They seem to make boring posts a little less boring.

Happy Tuesday people!


**This was T-man on February 13, 2007. One day shy of a year ago!

jenny  – (February 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM)  

that's awesome that the 'pitbull' got the job done! what a great feeling.

oh - and you reminded me i have to get back on my treadmill - again!

girlymom  – (February 12, 2008 at 10:01 AM)  

Congrats on selling two of them~ that is awesome, especially since not much is selling lately! Pat on the back to the PitBull! Hey let me know what you think of that tea, my mom and I were talking about that the other day and wondered if it really helps. Have a great day!

kim-d  – (February 12, 2008 at 11:04 AM)  

Here's the deal, Mary...you know how much I love pix of Thomas. However, this was a great post even without the pix!!! And good for you on the sales. Sometimes it takes a pitbull to get the job done; kinda like sometimes a lawyer who is like a snake is a necessary evil--HAHA! Just please tell me she picked Thomas up! Lucky her...how could anybody resist him, anyway. Between Thomas and William, I am just in little boy heaven. And then don't even get me started on the older ones :)! Genetically gifted, all of those kids/cousins.

Okay, now I'm gonna have to check out this tea stuff. I've tried giving away my recumbent bike but no one will take it. Guess I have no choice but to use it :)!

Now get out there and start snapping some pix, girl! Hehehe...

kim-d  – (February 12, 2008 at 11:48 AM)  

Awwww, Mary!!!! That is so precious. OMG, I must be hormonal because it's so cute I could just about cry....HAHAHA! Really, if I look at this pic for a while and then go over and look at William's legs and feet, I swear I'll be sitting here blubbering!!!! You've just gotta post some more older ones sometimes...you've gotta! Please? SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

kimmy  – (February 12, 2008 at 11:57 AM)  

LOVE the picture! I love it when you can take silly pictures of the kids! I plan to use mine when my kids are older and embarass them. That's what mothers are supposed to do, right?

Kimmy

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 12, 2008 at 2:17 PM)  

Hi, Mary!

Congrats on those sales! I know things are really slow right now with the economy, that lady must be one good salesperson!

Your picture of Thomas is just adorable, lurve the little curly mohawk!

So, you'll have to let me and everyone else know about this tea. Right now I'm drinking a ton of water (which I really have to force myself to drink) and spending way too much time in the bathroom! :)

Don Mills Diva  – (February 12, 2008 at 4:23 PM)  

Look at that chubby tummy! I am slain by its cuteness!

Amber  – (February 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM)  

I am in love with that "sexy" picture. How freakin' cute! I could just eat those legs.

Amy  – (February 12, 2008 at 10:22 PM)  

mary - this is seriously one of my all time favorite pictures!!! he is just way to funny!! see you in the am!

Robyn  – (February 12, 2008 at 10:42 PM)  

Congrats on the sales.
What does a real date feel like. It's been so long.
Isn't it fun watching them try to use utensils. Maggie will put stuff on her spoon with her hand and then put it in her mouth.

Janice {Run Far}  – (February 13, 2008 at 12:43 AM)  

i love chubby babies, i dont know how to hold the skinny ones.

Happy Days  – (February 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM)  

love this picture!! Where the heck does the time go?????

AliBlahBlah  – (February 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM)  

I think I'm going to have to ask for the Pitbull's number when it comes time for us to sell our condos (if she'd slum it in Southern California!). We're still in the conversion process right now, so it's really good to hear a success story - congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP