Say no to Catalogs!

I found this on a blog today however I forget which one. I haven't looked into it that much but it's a website that you can sign up at to reduce the number of unwanted catalogs that are sent to your house on a regular basis. Like I said, I don't know ALL the details but it sounds kind of cool, doesn't it?!?

Robyn  – (February 5, 2008 at 10:45 PM)  

I love getting catalogs, it's the credit card offers I need to get rid of.

Maria  – (February 6, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

Yes, it sounds great to me! I hate junk mail. Someone once told me to send back junk mail in those prepaid envelopes that they give you, including the envelope that the mail came it, like credit card offers. I've been doing that lately. Thanks for this tip!
Maria

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 6, 2008 at 12:41 PM)  

I dont mind getting catalogs - except for the Gardening ones cuz I kill everything that grows in or near my house...

Hallie

Amy  – (February 6, 2008 at 6:37 PM)  

i swear the cost of those catalogs are figured into the prices. perhaps if they stopped sending out so many the prices could be lowered! pottery barn is the worst offender!

kimmy  – (February 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM)  

My husband sent me the link to that website. I guess he wants me to stop shopping! Silly hubby!

Kimmy

Anonymous –   – (February 7, 2008 at 10:41 AM)  

I actually like getting the catalogs. It is the bills that I would like to disapper!!! :)

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 7, 2008 at 10:55 AM)  

Hi, Mary!

You must be Amy's sister? Nice to "meet" you! I guess that adorable little Thomas belongs to you! I thought he was Amy's little one! He's such a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I love getting feedback!

You know, honestly, I don't get all that many catalogs except around the holidays, and then I kind of like to look for gift ideas. But, for someone who receives a ton, this would be great!

Lizzy

shay  – (February 7, 2008 at 12:20 PM)  

I had junk fliers but I kinda like the cataloges lol.

I don't get any I haven't asked for so that kind of helps:)

kim-d  – (February 7, 2008 at 6:36 PM)  

BWAHAHAHA, Mary--my friend Lizzy thought Thomas-is-Trouble was Amy's--BWAHAHAHA! But you have totally made up for all of that with the pix in "Caught in the Act." And I promise, this is the last time I'll give you a hard time about it! It was funny to read that, though!

I have a love/hate thing with the catalogs...I'd probably miss them if I didn't get them. But the bills and credit card offers can GO. Of course, if I could get rid of the credit card offers, the bill situation would take care of itself...sigh! :)

Zoe  – (February 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM)  

i hate to admit it but i love catalogs. chasing fireflies and pottery barn kids are my fave. not very tree huggerish of me i know.

Wendy aka Cheeky  – (February 8, 2008 at 8:43 AM)  

I actually don't have that many that come - only the ones where I have purchased something recently - and this is a good thing!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP