Seen Echo yet?

So.................it's no secret that I am a dog person. I love dogs. No, I'm not one of those crazy dog people. However Echo makes me want to be one of those crazy dog people.

Have you seen Echo yet? Echo is in the new Pedigree commericial.

You can watch Echo here.

girlymom  – (February 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM)  

I saw that for the first time last night and I thought ok, why are there never dogs like that when I go to the Humane Society? It's always pitbulls and rottweilers or a mix of either. I check the adds all the time for puppies, even though I have no plans of adding one to my family anytime soon. Check out Oh Mommy~ Classy Chaos today, it will melt your heart!

kim-d  – (February 8, 2008 at 6:17 PM)  

There is definitely a reason why I avoid watching commercials like that. I am now ready to go and adopt Echo...and King...and Baily. And I'd probably find a few more cats, too. And if I were to find any"body" there even slightly resembling a Corgi, I'd have to get that, too. I'm much better off just checking "yes" when the machine asks if I want to donate $1 for homeless animals when I go to PetSmart :)!

Amber  – (February 8, 2008 at 7:25 PM)  

Oh my goodness what sweet faces. I don't have kids, I have dogs and to be honest, I'm not sure I would love my kids more. Seeing that commercial makes me want to squeeze my dogs extra tight!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (February 8, 2008 at 7:46 PM)  

I see that commercial start and I change the station. Makes me bawl. I wish I could take all these puppies (they are all puppies - regardless of their age) home.

Robyn  – (February 8, 2008 at 9:46 PM)  

He is a sweet thing isn't he. We got our dog from the humane society.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 9, 2008 at 9:59 AM)  

I wish I could adopt a million dogs. (John would kill me!)

Horning's DO happen on your side. I remember them asking me to get on my side but that's the last thing I recall!!

Hallie

ShannanB  – (February 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM)  

I am not a dog person but that was sweet!

Happy Blog Hopping,
Anastasia Beaverhousin

Sarabeth  – (February 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM)  

I have been ordered to not look at dog adoption sites.

Blog Hopping--HP

Ed (zoesdad)  – (February 9, 2008 at 11:31 PM)  

My dog, Rusty would love a buddy. I'm fearful of upsetting the kid friendly balance I've worked so hard to achieve over the past 4 years.

Mary Alice  – (February 10, 2008 at 12:13 AM)  

Oh, I love my puppies...I love their big unconditional love and their unabashed love of life. I would have more dogs if I lived on a farm and didn't have to move every three years.

kim-d  – (February 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM)  

Hey Mary--are you out adopting Echo or something? Hehehe. Just wanted to say Happy Sunday, and let ya know I'm thinking of ya! Sorta missing Tenacious-Thomas-is-Trouble's face. But that's not a hint or anything. Wink, wink ;)!

Amy  – (February 10, 2008 at 3:38 PM)  

he is really cute. today i was thinking of trading a kid for a dog! that's an even trade don't ya think? i think you know which one i am talking about!!!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands  – (February 10, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

I am a crazy dog person for sure. I love to watch the dog shows on TV. I love learning about different breeds. I have to stay far far away from the Humane Society, because its very very hard for me to pass up a cute animal. I can't tell you how many dogs we've fostered from the HS and found homes for them ourselves. Cats too. That stage of my life is over though, its too hard on me emotionally to give up so many great pets, but we can't afford to keep them all.

Now we just have one dog and one cat.

Maria  – (February 10, 2008 at 6:28 PM)  

I never saw it, but I will now be looking for it!

Zoe  – (February 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM)  

awwww! can i trade norm for him??? toady he jumped in the pizza lady's car and ate a shoe. idiot!

kimmy  – (February 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM)  

We don't have any pets because of my husband's allergies, but this commercial makes me want to get one anyway!

Kimmy

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 11, 2008 at 1:50 PM)  

Hi, Mary!

That just makes me feel so sad! I think commercials like that are great because they make people aware, but hard to watch, you know? I'd adopt 'em all if I could! We have a Vizsla named Charlie, he's 10 and we love him dearly. Don't know how anyone could abandon their dog. Charlie's like one of my children to me. Okay,..so on that dreary note! Gee, thanks Mary for bummin' me out, dude! :) Just kiddin'! Have a GOOD day!!

Lizzy

Anonymous –   – (February 19, 2008 at 7:32 PM)  

This commercial is hard enought o take normally... but try being 5 months pregnant with mood swings. I bawl like a frickin' baby just thinking about it. Just tonight, my husband (a 230 lb pro wrestler) came into our bedroom with tears running down his face, whimpering "I just saw Echo."

I've already threatened to adopt every single animal in the local shelter.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP