Warning: Proceed w/ Caution!

Yeah, I'm a bit peeved this morning.

We got some snow last night. Not tons........about 3 inches. During my commute today it started to rain. More of a mist like rain. Needless to say it's wet snow out there. That's not what I'm peeved about though. Here goes..............

I CAN NOT STAND WHEN PEOPLE CAN NOT CLEAN OFF THEIR CARS!!

Seriously, it makes my blood boil. I commute on 2 highways and then through two cities on regular roads. The snow that was flying off of people's cars this morning was insane! Are people that lazy and that worried about being 5 minutes late that they can't clean their cars off? If you drive an SUV and can't reach............get a freakin broom! Don't they know that flying chuncks of icy snow is dangerous? Grrrrrr!

Okay I'm done. I feel better.

Let's start over.

Good Morning people! Happy Hump day!

And here's a random pic from a few years ago of Amy's darlings. Look closely at this one. You can ask her what exactly is going on :)

Maria  – (February 13, 2008 at 9:55 AM)  

Hmm. Look like a hot dog... The bun was touching the other food and he didn't want to hold the hot dog because he would get ketchup on his hands?

Amy  – (February 13, 2008 at 10:03 AM)  

people, believe me it's not what you think!!!

kim-d  – (February 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM)  

Ummm...yes, I will be rushing over to Amy's because I just...well, gosh her guys are CUTE! And maybe she will have a picture of Thomas. HAHAHAHA!

On a more serious note, though, Mary...I am right there with ya on the chunks blowing off cars with lazy owners. I am short and stout and drive an S10 pick-up; if I can clear off the top of the cab, there is no reason why taller, slimmer people with lower cars can't brush a little snow off! I love being blinded by a mini-blizzard as I'm going 65 mph down the freeway. GRRRR is right!

Happy Hump Day to you, too. And now I'm off to Amy's to ask what???? :)

Happy Days  – (February 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM)  

leave it to Matt! Too funny! Wow you and Amy are on rant mode!!! I am with you about the snow and cars, it is just not right!

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 13, 2008 at 2:08 PM)  

That is really aggravating, I agree with you! I hate having to dodge chunks of ice and clean my windshield off continuously because bozo in front of me is spraying me with a mist of snow for five miles. You go girl!

BTW, thanks for playing along with my meme, I appreciate it!

Lizzy
p.s. Okay,..I'm going to guess that he wanted to eat meat on a stick and they were out of corndogs? : )

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 13, 2008 at 3:11 PM)  

You got ZERO snow compared to us!! 10 inches and now tons of freezing rain!! UGH!!

I've had it with all things white.

Fenway is doing pretty good....I think. She is still on PRednisone til next week so I don't know what she will be like when she is no longer taking it.

Thanks SO much for asking about the only "daughter" I have! :)

Hallie

girlymom  – (February 13, 2008 at 4:23 PM)  

Ok, Ok~ I'm guilty. I am one of those people who doesn't clean off the whole car but... I don't go down the highway that way, I barely get up to speed to make anything blow because I go 3 blocks down the road and back. That's it, if I have to go anywhere else I actually get out the long scraper and stretch across the truck to get it all. Don't hate me.

Ok, is that a hotdog sticking out of the cup?

Are you and your sisters all ok? I'm jumping back and forth, trying to figure out what's up.

Misty  – (February 13, 2008 at 6:41 PM)  

I share the same pet peeve.... and is that a newly designed hot-dog straw??

kimmy  – (February 13, 2008 at 9:41 PM)  

I know how you feel. Nothing like reliving the storm when you are driving behind someone and all the snow off the roof of their car is blowing right at you!

Kimmy

david mcmahon  – (February 13, 2008 at 10:13 PM)  

Because I live in Australia and it's summer here now, we don;t have that problem with snow flying off cars on our freeways ....

Amber  – (February 14, 2008 at 2:22 AM)  

I don't need to know what is going on...the hot dog in the straw hole is enough to make me laugh for a week.

Zoe  – (February 20, 2008 at 11:59 AM)  

yeah. this requires some explaining!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP