Yada Yada Yada.......

I'm behind. Very behind.

*I got some blog bling last week that I haven't acted on yet. Will do today or tomorrow.
My lack of posting it does not in any way mean I am not grateful for receiving it.

*I've got pictures of Thomas "doing trouble" to post. Will do today or tomorrow.
(Special note: It should read I've got pictures of Trouble. He doesn't DO trouble any more........he IS trouble now!)

*I've fallin' off the wagon or should I say treadmill. My dear hiney is getting wider as I type. WILL GET ON THE TREADMILL TODAY!
I have no excuses. Especially now that Einstein put our bedroom TV out there in the garage infront of the treadmill. He even installed cable out there. Really, it all sounds so simple and easy.............WHY IS IT SO HARD!?!?

*Patiots lost bad last night.......................Bring on the RED SOX!! We already dusted Thomas' hat off this weekend!

*The dancing Mary Lou and Big D will be home tomorrow! (yeah I have the same first name as my Mom. I'm the special one! They always save the best for last!)

Happy Monday Party People!

kimmy  – (February 4, 2008 at 9:11 AM)  

I am still in shock over the Patriots loss last night! It just doesn't seem possible...of all games to lose they had to lose the Superbowl! Oh well, there is always next year, right?

Kimmy

Maria  – (February 4, 2008 at 12:51 PM)  

I need to get out exercising today! I will! I will! I'm much more of a baseball fan. I can't wait, too!

kim-d  – (February 4, 2008 at 1:59 PM)  

I am so sad about last night. I can't even bring myself to say it! Very, very sad.

And what's even sadder is the state of my body. I can't bring myself to talk about that, either. There is a recumbent bike that is calling my name. Enough said.

What I'm happy about, though, is that you're back! And ready to get us all caught up! YAY!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 4, 2008 at 3:56 PM)  

Can't wait to see the pics of "trouble."

Patriots Nation is very, very sad today.

Hallie

Zoe  – (February 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM)  

*snort* the patriots. gooooo giants!

Misty  – (February 4, 2008 at 5:46 PM)  

Girl! I'm behind today. And I'm not even going to tell you how BIG my behind is.........

Janice {Run Far}  – (February 4, 2008 at 6:28 PM)  

running on the treadmill makes it hard to stay motivated. Keep on treaking my dear friend.

Robyn  – (February 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM)  

I know it gets hard to get back into exercising, I've been skipping way too long.

It doesn't take long for them to turn into trouble.

jenny  – (February 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM)  

i feel like i haven't blogged about anything lately. i'm in a funk. have a great week!

girlymom  – (February 5, 2008 at 2:29 PM)  

I'm currently in the workout gear~ baby got hungry though, so now I am burping her and maybe sometime (this week) I will get to workout! Now I can't wait for the pictures of Mr. T!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP