60 fingers and 60 toes........


I may only be the mother to one of these kids...............but I love each and every one of them with all my heart and soul. They are the life of this party that we are living!

However, there are two little ones in this picture that we are all worrying about lately. I can not even begin to know what their mom is feeling, however if it's any consolation, I know the worry that I've been feeling for them and it hurts.
I know that they will be better and I know that in a few weeks after they are better, we'll all look back and say "Rember that March of 2008? How'd they ever manage."

I am hereby "Calling All Blog Angels" again for this family. Please think of them and send prayers to my sister. She needs them!

Amy  – (March 4, 2008 at 10:15 AM)  

big hugs and prayers go out to them. we need abby and charlie to get better soon, as we really need to have a party!!!

Maria  – (March 4, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

You're so lucky to have all these cousins!

Anonymous –   – (March 4, 2008 at 11:08 AM)  

They look like a fun bunch of kiddos!

I'll go check out your link...

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (March 4, 2008 at 1:05 PM)  

Hi,

That's an adorable photo of all your kiddos! It's nice that your son and your sister's kids are all close enough to play together and spend time with each other, they'll be lifelong friends!

I have been wondering how your nephew was doing. I will definitely keep the whole family in my prayers, and I hope everything will be alright. Take care!

Lizzy

Zoe  – (March 4, 2008 at 4:19 PM)  

wait 2 of them??? what is going on with abby???

OHmommy  – (March 4, 2008 at 4:38 PM)  

You guys are such a great family. Cute pic!

Janice {Run Far}  – (March 4, 2008 at 5:44 PM)  

I just realized you are related to Amy, Hope your sister has her prayers asnswered. sending some now.... Good luck-

Have a good day

Misty  – (March 4, 2008 at 6:12 PM)  

Done. Prayers said, thoughts gone out, well wishes sent!

Robyn  – (March 4, 2008 at 9:18 PM)  

I hope they get better soon.

kim-d  – (March 4, 2008 at 9:21 PM)  

Redoubling the prayer efforts, Mary. Always, always, always! And next time you can, give Lisa an extra hug from me, would ya? Those kiddos? Awww...I think I love all of 'em too; who wouldn't! I just know everything is going to be just fine. That doesn't make it better RIGHT NOW, but it WILL be fine, I promise. All of these prayers? Can't miss!

girlymom  – (March 4, 2008 at 9:44 PM)  

My prayers are with them as well. Hopefully march will go by quickly for everyone.

What a great picture of all the cousins!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP