Happy Easter!

Oh the personalities.......

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (March 23, 2008 at 9:29 PM)  

OMG - too many cute things to mention!!

That Hat?!?! Cuteness.

The short haircuts on the boys?!?!? Cuteness

Sailor dress?!?! (from a Navy Gal) - CUTENESS!!!!!!

Red hair?!?! (hubby has red hair) - Cuteness!!!!!

Amy  – (March 23, 2008 at 10:43 PM)  

Mary - This one is going to be funny 20 years from now. Don't you think?

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 24, 2008 at 7:34 AM)  

Freakin adorable!! And even better cuz it's not picture perfect. The expressions!! Love them!

Hallie :)

kim-d  – (March 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM)  

Okay. Okay. Be still my Grandma heart. THE ADORABLE-NESS BAR HAS JUST BEEN RAISED ABOUT TEN NOTCHES!

Two...count 'em two...dapper little baby gents :)! The hat and tie; the suit and shoes. And as I always say, I LOVE me a redheaded boy. Charlie is so darn handsome he could stop a clock. And Matt. Well, I can already tell that wherever Matt is, there will be fun.

Abby gets her own paragraph because she's Abby and she is beautiful. I have never seen such an angelic little girl. The sailor dress just melts my heart. But what really makes the whole look is the white hair bow. All I can say is, she's just a beautiful little girl.

You guys. Seriously. This is my new MOST FAVORITE pic. EVER!

KG  – (March 24, 2008 at 12:13 PM)  

I love how squirmy they are!

Happy Days  – (March 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM)  

love, love, love this picture! You are such a better photographer that me!!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (March 24, 2008 at 1:25 PM)  

So, so cute!!!! They will all love that picture some day! LOL

girlymom  – (March 24, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

This is so cute! You can just see the personalities shining through! Love the outfits too.

OHmommy  – (March 24, 2008 at 9:21 PM)  

Happy Easter.

They all look so cute. Andyou got all in one picture! Way to go!

Robyn  – (March 24, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

You have the cutest outfits for your little man. Love the hat.

jenny  – (March 24, 2008 at 10:57 PM)  

too cute! i agree with amy - this will be fun to look at years from now! :)

Amber  – (March 25, 2008 at 12:56 AM)  

I saw this at your sister's. I love this picture.

Also, I wanted to tell you, my food baby daddy scares me too! He scares me like a sad clown...it just isn't right, but what can I do, what he gives, he gives good.

Misty  – (March 25, 2008 at 12:07 PM)  

Ccccuuuuuutttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!

kim-d  – (March 25, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

Mary, I sure hope you were feeling better today! And that Thomas Trouble is being a good boy :)...

Zoe  – (March 25, 2008 at 10:50 PM)  

you have the most beautiful family!

kim-d  – (March 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM)  

Hey Mary! The pix over at Amy JEAN Kelly's? OH.MY.GOSH. I do think Thomas Trouble is the cutest little fashion plate ever :)! The way you dress that kid is THE BEST...

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 26, 2008 at 11:28 AM)  

I did not give you the willies. Shmoopy did!!

Hallie :)

Melissa  – (March 27, 2008 at 1:58 PM)  

what a handsome and cute crowd!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP