He forgot someone!

Can you tell who didn't get an Easter basket and really wished he had? One hint, it wasn't Einstein. I think he was feeling a little left out because he kept looking for something that was for him.
The Easter Bunny will get you next year Norm :)

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (March 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM)  

His feelings are WAY hurt. Poor guy.

jenny  – (March 27, 2008 at 8:26 PM)  

oh my - that is too funny! he had his little nose in every shot! :)

KG  – (March 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
KG  – (March 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM)  

I'm an idiot. Just thought I'd share.

Amy  – (March 27, 2008 at 9:38 PM)  

I love T's expressions - priceless! As for Norm, he still knows that you love him!

I like these candid shots!

Burgh Baby  – (March 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM)  

Sounds familiar. Turns out the only reason my husband was so concerned about getting the Toddler a basket is that he thought that would mean he would get one, too. Men.

Robyn  – (March 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM)  

LOL, that's exactly how my dog is. He's all up in Mags business. I get him his own stocking at christmas.

Jaime Cox  – (March 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM)  

haha... I was thinking at first that you WERE talking about Einstein. You know how boys will be boys. And then I saw the dog! hahaha:)

kim-d  – (March 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM)  

Awww, The Poor Norminator! I especially like the last shot...you can tell he's thinking "Me? Something for me yet?" How incredibly cute. That last pic just has it all...A Big Boy, A Little Boy, and Their Dog :). Love it!

Please, Mary, I beg of you...give Norm an extra treat :).

And Thomas Trouble is stylin' as usual...SO SQUEEZABLE!

KG  – (March 28, 2008 at 9:46 AM)  

I won't even TELL you about how ripped to shreds I was (3rd degree tearing!) and the MONTHS AND MONTHS of recovery time and the piano wire they sewed me back up with! AND THE FAILED EPIDURALS!!! Girl, I feel your pain. C-Section for me next time.

Misty  – (March 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM)  

Poor Pup..... You can see it in his eyes... the pain.... (wink)

Happy Days  – (March 28, 2008 at 1:38 PM)  

Mary,
love these pictures. you sure did capture the moment.

Denise H.  – (March 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM)  

Cute pics! And I LOVE your wood floor. Poor Norm. You know though I forgot all about Easter this year. MY husband and kitty didn't get anything. Not even Easter Candy. I am sooo Bad!

Are You Serious!  – (March 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM)  

♥ My husband was playing with my son's mini tonka truck on Easter! and the day before I was showing him what I'd gotten the kids and his comment was can I just open that truck right now?

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Maria  – (March 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM)  

Oh, he looks so cute. But poor doggy... he looks so pathetic.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP