It's Tubby Time!

On Wednesdays Einstein has class. So Thomas and I usually crash for dinner some place in Q-town. Usually at my Mom and Dads. This particular Wednesday Thomas needed a bath and I wasn't about to let him fall asleep during the ride home only to wake him up for a bath. What am I nuts!?! I know how that goes! So we decided to call up the Happy Days household to see who was up for a Tubby. One little guy wasn't too thrilled about it though.
Someday these two will be best beds :)

kim-d  – (March 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM)  

Awwww, what was the matter with poor little Mr. William Baby? Awwww, I still want to hug and squeeze him. Thomas Trouble, on the other hand...is obviously a seasoned Tubby Time Thomas :)!!!! I love his expression in the second pic--it's like "YIKES! What's up with my homey?"

And just so you know? This is like baby boy heaven for me. You and Lisa are rockin' the bloggin'...oh yeah, you are! HAHA!

Robyn  – (March 22, 2008 at 9:43 PM)  

poor guy. Thomas looks like he loves tubby time. He's a cutie.

kim-d  – (March 23, 2008 at 9:44 AM)  

Happy, Happy Easter Mary, dear friend! And also to Einstein, Thomas Trouble and the Norminator, too! :)

Burgh Baby  – (March 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM)  

The mohawks slay me! Those will be some great blackmail photos some day. Love it!

Maria  – (March 23, 2008 at 4:54 PM)  

That's cute! Thomas looks like he's thinking, "Should I be crying too?"

girlymom  – (March 24, 2008 at 1:38 PM)  

Too funny~ isn't it nice to have family close enough to do things like this?! My girls are at the age now of PRIVACY PLEASE...it is interesting!

Zoe  – (March 25, 2008 at 10:52 PM)  

LMAO!! that is why i NEVER put my kids in the bath at the same time....what exactly did trouble do to him???

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP