My mind is racing......

and I don't know. I'm sitting here waiting for Einstein to get home from school. And I'm thinking. Of everything and anything but nothing in particular. (does that make any sense?) He called a few minutes ago and told me that I was lying when I told him nothing was wrong. My mind is just racing. That is all.

*Stopped over at the sick house after work to drop off the cookies and visit. The house was a little chaotic as is any house with children under 5. Chaos is a good sign with sick kids. It means they are feeling better:) And it means that all the prayers and well wishes from YOU are working!!

*Had dinner at my parents house. I always look forward to crashing in Q-town for a little bit on Wednesdays.

*I rushed home because I thought our real estate broker was stopping by and my kitchen was a disaster from my little cookie episode last night. Yup, Einstein bothered me enough that I never cleaned the kitchen last night. I kind of protested and thought maybe he'd do it for me since he was the root of the problem. No such luck! And of course I didn't have time before work. The nasty, gloppy frosting sat in the bowl on the counter ALL DAY.

*Our pitbull broker scored us another offer on the last condo. Yes, the LAST condo! What does this mean? This means that *possibly* on April 1st we can wash our hands of the three family. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS WILL MAKE ME!!! (I thought caps might stress it for you!) Not only does it mean we can start looking for a house, it means that we won't have to deal with tenants any more! Yippy skippy! It aint over till it's over though. Still got to get through another house inspection and Einstein has a few minor, minor repairs to patch up.

*I found this picture tonight of Thomas during the first two weeks of his life. Look how freakin yellow and skinny he was! He was born with some chub and lost it because he had breast milk jaundice. His chub came back and the yellow went away once we kicked it though. And now that he is a toddler his chub is leaving again and it makes me sad. I liked his chub. I need another baby. BAD.
*Einstein's home and I'm going to bed. Peace out!

Amy  – (March 5, 2008 at 10:47 PM)  

it is hard to believe that t was ever so little! he is precious, t that is!

kim-d  – (March 6, 2008 at 5:24 AM)  

Oh my...he was such a tiny little sprout, with his little blue hat! I just hate when they lose the chub and start looking like little kids rather than babies/toddlers. Yup, you do. You need another one. :) :) :)!!!! I mean, really--you did great with T-Man, so...

I love that pic, Mary; Norm wasn't scared of T yet--HAHAHA!

Misty  – (March 6, 2008 at 9:33 AM)  

You and me both. It makes my heart ache so badly when they grow......

Mary  – (March 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria  – (March 6, 2008 at 10:50 AM)  

Aww, sweet! YES, another baby!

Amber  – (March 6, 2008 at 11:56 AM)  

Of course you need another baby after looking at that picture...it makes me think I need a baby!

just jamie  – (March 6, 2008 at 12:37 PM)  

Oh man. How truly precious.

Let's go to the Baby Store together and get some new little bundles. I'll drive.

Michelle Leigh  – (March 6, 2008 at 4:30 PM)  

Yeah for you guys. I hope it works out. I know how painful the selling process can be, our old house was on the market for 8 months and it almost fell through the week of the closing. Seriously, that was hell!

I love me some chub. B is still chubby and it's great. Annika is my skinny minny toddler and she was once chubbier than B. Soooo sad!

Janice {Run Far}  – (March 6, 2008 at 6:41 PM)  

My oldest is almost 7, in like two and a half weeks, I can't believe they start out so little. Time sure flys.

Robyn  – (March 6, 2008 at 10:51 PM)  

good luck on the offer. He's so tiny. I know what you mean about wanting another one, alas it isn't in the cards here.

Zoe  – (March 8, 2008 at 9:52 PM)  

awwww. i want another too :(

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP