Obsessed

As you can probably tell I revamped my blog layout. I'm not sure I'm crazy about it but for now it's okay.

When I start things like this, I can't stop! Einstein thought I was nuts last night because I was printing HTML code off of the computer trying to find my errors. It was 10:30pm! But if it's not right, I JUST CAN'T STOP until it's fixed!

Earlier in the day, I was trying to create textured "papers" or backgrounds for Amy's blog. I was stumped at first. And again I COULDN'T STOP until I got it! And once I got it, I still couldn't stop because then I had to it for my own blog. Seriously, I get consumed!

I've been like this for as long as I can remember. When I learned how to play the recorder in third grade and learned to read a little bit of music, I had to teach myself how to play the keyboard. When I was in fourth grade my aunt introduced me to calligraphy. I got a kit for my birthday and didn't stop until my letters were perfect. When I took typing my freshman year of high school, I asked for a book that I could take home so I could learn it faster. In college my roommate made quilts. She made everything for my dorm room. That summer after freshman year, I bought some fabric and borrowed a sewing machine and I made my own quilt. This past summer, I got my hands on photoshop and I scour the internet for new tips and tricks CONSTANTLY.

I thrive on learning stuff on my own. I thrive on the challenge. Almost to the point that it is a sickness. I get so one tracked and CAN'T STOP UNTIL IT'S DONE!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:36 PM)  

I hear ya!!! I just wish I could dedicate more of my time to looking for tutorials....blogging consumes most of my "free time" on the computer.
If you have any good PS tutorial sites, send 'em my way :)

kim-d  – (March 10, 2008 at 3:45 PM)  

Hey, Mary, I've got a good challenge for ya. Come and clean my house; that should get ya right over this little perfectionist streak of yours...BWAHAHAHA!

I already said, but I'll say it again--I love the way your "new" blog looks, as well as Amy JEAN Kelly's. Ya just can't beat Bedhead T-Man...

Don Mills Diva  – (March 10, 2008 at 5:00 PM)  

I am like that as well. THat's why I avoid cleaning. As soon as I see a spot on the cupboard I start scrubbing and then it becomes an hours-long thing...

Zoe  – (March 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM)  

i love the new header. i am photoshop challenged...even with tutorials. sad i know.

Karen Putz  – (March 14, 2008 at 8:08 AM)  

When you figure it out, let me know. I tried that two nights in a row and gave up. Went back to the same old boring template!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP