Utter Randomness Take 2

The Einstein Edition.
I'm devoting this to all things Einstein!

Before Einstein became a Daddy, he had a crazy love affair with fast cars. The faster the better. He use to customize them and upgrade them and then race them on the track. The car below was his most recent baby. This hobby was put to rest the week I found out I was pregnant with T. He abruptly, with no rationale, put the car up for sale. Who ever said you had to give up your hobby when you become a Daddy? I hope he finds another fun car soon. I know he misses it!
This is Einstein standing on top of our old demolished garage. He tore it down to build a "bigger" one so he could play cars in there. Here's Scuba Steve I mean Einstein. This was in Hawaii on our honeymoon. This bad boy is the tractor that lives in Maine. When we go to Maine you can usually find Einstein playing with this toy. He likes to move dirt. I don't quite get it, but that's what he enjoys. He tells me it's the cool thing to do in Maine. Me on the otherhand, you'll find me floating on my tube in the lake. I snapped this picture last summer one night in Maine. We were all toasting marshmallows. It's kind of a weird picture and I don't think Einstein knew I was snapping it! This one...........well this one is one of my favorites. This is the first documented pictue of Einstein holding Thomas Trouble for the first time! He was so nervous he had to sit down.
That concludes this installment of "random pictures on Mary's computer!"
Rock on people, rock on!

Leslie Collins  – (March 14, 2008 at 9:55 AM)  

Great pics,Mary.

My hubby was a "do it all" kind of guy. Hunting, fishing, kayaking, golfing. You name it, he liked it. It's hard when you have kids to fit in all of those extra activites.

Thanks for sharing!

Maria  – (March 14, 2008 at 11:21 AM)  

Boys and their toys... and beer! They're all alike!

just jamie  – (March 14, 2008 at 11:47 AM)  

A get-to-know-you through pictures. I likey. (Did I just say that?)

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (March 14, 2008 at 12:28 PM)  

Very nice photos, Mary! A man and his race car, his shed, his tractor, his marshmellow? (Nah, not that one!), and his son! (singing Men,men,men,men... from the Man Show!) Cute!

Lizzy
ps. That one photo of the marshmellow roast looks like he has flames coming out of his head! How'd ya do that?? :o)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (March 14, 2008 at 1:13 PM)  

Fun photos! The one by the fire is crazy!
Happy Friday :)

Anonymous –   – (March 14, 2008 at 1:22 PM)  

"So he can play cars" . . . that is awesome! I have learned not to ask what he is doing when hubby disappears into the garage - I just don't want to know. Love the pictures! And that he had to sit down to hold Thomas for the first time.

Amy  – (March 14, 2008 at 6:45 PM)  

Einstein is a jack of all trades! I like the pictures, and I don't know what we would do without him in our family!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 14, 2008 at 6:48 PM)  

I think his tractor is SEXY!!!

Happy Days  – (March 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM)  

love these pictures! he is da man!!! I just love the one of him holding Thomas for the first time. It brought me right back to that very day! I felt sooooo bad for you!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 14, 2008 at 8:01 PM)  

seriously where does one find da man (is that how you say it?) like einstein. can you rent him first, to like try hime out?

Zoe  – (March 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM)  

hahaha scuba steve!!! i love adam sandler! that einstein is a lucky guy!

Janice {Run Far}  – (March 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM)  

Rock on sister- Rock on

I loved the pics so fun.

KG  – (March 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

Scuba Steve is a good look! You should encourage him to go to work dressed like that . . . hehehe

kim-d  – (March 17, 2008 at 8:08 AM)  

YEAH BABY--ROCK ON!!!! :)

That tractor IS sexy--very shiny and bright. Which ALMOST makes up for the unfortunate Scuba Steve pic--HAHAHAHA! They were all such fun pix, but the one of Dad and new son was incredible; there is nothing quite as handsome as a manly man with a little baby in his arms...awwwww!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend, Mary...I missed you guys while I was busy slinging weenies...HAHA!

Misty  – (March 17, 2008 at 2:43 PM)  

Men rock..... some times anyway.....

OHmommy  – (March 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM)  

Rock on... that is one busy guy!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM)  

Oh the things we had time for before kids!

Great photos!

jenny  – (March 18, 2008 at 12:13 AM)  

sweet shots! love the scuba steve reference! it was so fitting! :)

Burgh Baby  – (March 18, 2008 at 5:11 PM)  

That fire photo is CRAZY! Great shot.

kim-d  – (March 18, 2008 at 6:43 PM)  

Maaaarrrrrrryyyyy...I miss you :).

girlymom  – (March 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM)  

I love the random pictures!
That is one serious dirt mover!! And the picture of new baby and new daddy...priceless!

Melissa  – (March 19, 2008 at 2:11 PM)  

he sounds like he is an adventure man! You guys must have a lot of fun!

Denise H.  – (March 19, 2008 at 6:44 PM)  

Scuba Steve is Awesome! I love that picture.

Mary Alice  – (March 19, 2008 at 7:18 PM)  

I think my husband and yours would get along great!

kimmy  – (March 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM)  

A weekend in Boston...how much fun will that be!

The party starts tomorrow night in Portland...not sure what time, but we will most definitely be shutting the bars down!

Kimmy

Don Mills Diva  – (March 20, 2008 at 9:54 PM)  

He's quite the sportsman isn't he? It's good to have a hubby with hobbies...

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 21, 2008 at 9:58 AM)  

I'm totally ocean phobic too!! This just seals the deal for me.

My feet belong on the beach - holding a big ass frozen drink!

Hallie

kim-d  – (March 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM)  

Good thing you saved Thomas Trouble from the thyphoid he was sure to experience over at Amy JEAN Kelly's house! This needs to STOP...way too much sickness! Hey, are we gonna have a good time in Boston, or what? I absolutely cannot wait! And I also cannot wait for you to update again, and Lisa, too. I was so excited to see her spiffed-up site...SOOOO cute. And the new pic of the three kids, and the pic of Abby. It take it all as a good sign! I'm just glad you haven't gone on a comments strike, too...I'd go through withdrawal if I didn't hear from you at all!

kim-d  – (March 22, 2008 at 7:45 AM)  

Excuse me??? Ummmm...excuse me??? Ms. Mary Red Shoes?

LISA BLOGGED. Now Mary needs to blog, even though we will all be getting together tomorrow over at Lisa's house for Easter dinner :) :)!

Happy Saturday...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP