B is for Amy, Abby, and Apple

Are you confused?

Well in Thomas talk Bamy (pronounced Bay-me) is Amy. Babby is Abby. And bapple is apple.

The words are starting to come! He's spitting them out left and right lately. Only on his terms though. I can't make him say anything. Not even please. Although if you put a box of Munchkins in his sight, he will repeatedly say "pease" for 10 min straight until you give him one! (No I don't torture my kid my not giving him one. We were in the car. I let him have one when we got to Bamy's!)


It's crazy that only a year ago he was just starting to eat cookies!

And I apologize to all of you if I haven't given you any blog love for a while. I have been reading......but I've just been a little silent lately. I'm coming out of my funk though :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (April 18, 2008 at 10:18 AM)  

wow...he has changed so much in the past year!

Amy  – (April 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM)  

Yes. He speaks his own language. He is also very possessive of his munchkins!

kim-d  – (April 18, 2008 at 10:39 AM)  

You were in a funk and you didn't tell me???? :) Probably all because you got sharted on??? :) HAHAHA! Seriously, I'm glad you're getting de-funkified, cause so am I.

I love it that when Thomas Trouble talks, it helps to have a supply of Munchkins on hand. I, too, love Munchkins. And I get such a kick out of Bamy, Babby and Bapple. He's just getting to be such a big boy!

Have a great day, Mary...

Janice {Run Far}  – (April 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM)  

I have been ina funk too-

I will be in Boston tomorrow- Yeah, I am so excited.

And that pictures is super cute.

Robyn  – (April 18, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

aw, Ms PB is starting to speak a little too. eese words, keys, cheese. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. love it. Am I the only one that doesn't know what Munchkins are?

Zoe  – (April 19, 2008 at 6:18 PM)  

i think the funk is contagious. he is so damn cute. i'm so jealous that he is talking!

Leslie Collins  – (April 19, 2008 at 9:59 PM)  

Reyna says bapple too for apple. I just love hearing her little voice. Aren't they too funny?

I think I was in the funk for a while, too. I was glad to see an update.

Happy Days  – (April 20, 2008 at 8:02 AM)  

I love hearing him talk! He is so Adoreable!

jenny  – (April 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM)  

oh - i love little kid 'language'. it's crazy how fast they grow!

Burgh Baby  – (April 20, 2008 at 8:57 PM)  

Once it starts, it just never stops. Good job for figuring out what he was saying, and good luck with the cascade of words that is headed your way!

kim-d  – (April 21, 2008 at 3:22 PM)  

Hey, Mary...I miss you so much. Where are you???? I just went and said hi to Bamy JEAN Kelly and right after this, I am going to say hi to Babby's Mom :)! But I want you to know that I need some Mary words. Or a pic. Or something. Anything. Seriously.

Hope you had a great weekend. I have found that sunshine cures a lotta "what ails ya"...

Maria  – (April 22, 2008 at 10:04 AM)  

Mary, me too. I have been trying to finish my spring cleaning and hope to get more back to normal next week.

Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2008 at 10:06 PM)  

Ha! What a cute picture!!!

Don Mills Diva  – (April 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM)  

He's changed a lot but I'd recognize those beautiful eyes anywhere!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP