For Abby...

I made these cute little hair clips last night for my soon-to-be four year old niece Abby. My sister always has cute little hair things in her hair and I hope she'll be able to use these ones as well! I'll be excited if she likes them so that I can make more :)
Next time I plan to pay a little bit more attention to detail and make each one match perfectly. I say not bad for my first ones though!

jenny  – (April 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM)  

those are cute - she'll love them!

Burgh Baby  – (April 6, 2008 at 4:42 PM)  

Not bad at all. Actually, they are really cute!

KG  – (April 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM)  

Those are adorable. Be prepared for the possibility that she'll probably lose them, though! I was always losing stuff my mom put in my hair as a kid. Then again, I had wispy lame-o hair (and still do). Can you make me some? :-)

Don Mills Diva  – (April 6, 2008 at 9:23 PM)  

Oh my goodness I'm so impressed when people take te time to make things like that - it's relaly special and I'm sure your niece will love them!

Robyn  – (April 6, 2008 at 10:05 PM)  

i love the paw print ones. so cute.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (April 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM)  

Tell the bride and groom they need to switch the wedding date!!

Hallie :)

Misty  – (April 7, 2008 at 10:12 AM)  

Those ARE adorable..... and I would totally buy them, too..... SELL them!! (wink)

Happy Days  – (April 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM)  

Mary,
She loves them! I do too! They look really cute in her hair. Thank you so much! She is sooooo lucky to have you, thinking of her! (I am too!) I wil have to get a picture with them in.

shay  – (April 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM)  

Those are awesome!
I wish I was a teeny bit crafty! I have to pay on ebay through the nose for those!

Good job!

kim-d  – (April 7, 2008 at 6:50 PM)  

Awww, those are so incredibly cute, and for an incredibly cute little girl. I agree; you should definitely sell them.

However, I just CANNOT BELIEVE that I will be coming to Boston and WON'T be meeting you???? What is up with that? What if I tell you I will cry if I don't get to meet you????? Huh? Can you live with that? I mean, we chose Boston SPECIFICALLY to meet you, Amy JEAN Kelly and Lisa. But, fine...I guess I understand, if you really don't want to meet me...(hangs head, as a small sob escapes lips; she cries "what did I do to deserve this, I AKS you!" HAHA! :>)

Maria  – (April 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM)  

Mary, I love those! They're really cute!

Jaime Cox  – (April 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM)  

Yeah, those are so cute. For more ideas (if you haven't seen this yet) go to No Slippy Hair Clippy (online) where they charge a ton for what you are doing!
Great job!!

just jamie  – (April 8, 2008 at 3:53 PM)  

Wow. Do you want to adopt my daughter as a niece?

Does someone want to have a baby girl?

Cute, cute. Good job. You should sell those. They cost a fortune.

Michelle Leigh  – (April 8, 2008 at 8:19 PM)  

Those are awesome! I wish my girls would keep clips in!

Zoe  – (April 11, 2008 at 5:40 PM)  

i make some like that too. if you put a little magnetic strip in them they will stay in her hair no matter what. hmmm...i wonder about a magnet that close to the brain. that would explain alot about ava!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP