Someone's having a birthday today!


Go on over and wish her a big fat Happy Birthday!

kim-d  – (April 25, 2008 at 9:31 AM)  

I had such a good time wishing MISS SUPER PHOTOGRAPHER a happy birthday. Is Bamy JEAN Kelly that fun to kid around with in person? And, Mary...your child!!!! Okay, I know you probably get sick of hearing this from me, but he is gorgeous. Even with a 'hawk he is gorgeous. Maybe even ESPECIALLY with the 'hawk :)! Awww...

Have a super weekend, Mare (hehehe), and I will definitely be getting back into the swing of things over the weekend, so I'll be back to my normal "stalk Amy, Lisa and Mary" schedule." Something for you girls to look forward to. BWAHAHAHAHA!

KG  – (April 25, 2008 at 10:52 AM)  

Happy BIRTHDAY!

It seems like EVERYBODY in the blogosphere has an April birthday. I feel so left out!

just jamie  – (April 26, 2008 at 6:51 PM)  

Amy JEAN Kelly is having a birthday? Well, let me hop to it and wish her well.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP