When Einstein's behind the camera

We did some playing in the back yard this weekend because it was absolutely GORGEOUS out..... and it has been every day since! Like I always do when we're playing outside, I bring out my camera. Thomas Trouble is incredibly hard to take pictures of right now. He's on the move and he's too-damn-fast! Forget that he never even looks my way! I continuously take pictures of him as he scurries through the yard. I try to get him and Einstein and I think I do pretty well, all things considered. And when I mean well, I mean I get them both in the picture and you can make out what was going on.

Saturday I asked Einstein if he would take the camera and try to get some pictures of Thomas and I. If you were to go back through all of our pictures you'd probably think he was motherless. I'M BARELY IN ANY PICTURES! Any who, this is what Einstein got...............Thanks for the effort. We'll try again this weekend :)

Now on to a few pictures that I took. For some reason, I love taking pictures of Thomas when he's squatting.

Happy Days  – (April 22, 2008 at 9:43 PM)  

Love the Squating pictures too! Don't feel bad. At least he got your body. I don't think I have any of those of myself. I think that we will have to work on that here too! You guys are so welcomed to come tomorrow! It is supposed to be beautiful out. We would love to have you, we always do!

Jaime Cox  – (April 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Obviously, we all know what Einstein was looking at! Your HOOHAWS! Men.... gotta love their skills with the camera:)

Robyn  – (April 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM)  

Isn't it amazing how fast those little legs can get them moving! I thought the same thing as Jaime when I saw the photo.

Kellan  – (April 22, 2008 at 10:39 PM)  

Yes, it's very clear what Einstein was lookin' at - ahem!! Cute photos - adorable!!

Nice to see you Mary - take care - Kellan

Amy  – (April 23, 2008 at 6:49 AM)  

You are still one hot momma, headless or not!

Michelle Leigh  – (April 23, 2008 at 8:27 AM)  

Aren't we all victims of this? Seriously, how bad does he suck at taking pictures? We can definitely tell what he was focused on, and it was not Thomas! Cute pics though, I mean the ones you took!

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2008 at 12:52 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I hope you'll return.

just jamie  – (April 23, 2008 at 6:13 PM)  

Yeah for the Red Sox hat. My son's middle name is Fenway! Go Sox!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (April 23, 2008 at 9:09 PM)  

I love the squatting photos too! What a cutie! Sometimes Hubby's photos are like that too so I just take them myself somehow...Once in awhile he takes a pretty good one though and I sure appreciate it! I like having photos of me with the little guy from time to time.

Leslie Collins  – (April 24, 2008 at 7:46 AM)  

Oh, that would have been pictures that my hubby took, too. Gotta love em. :) Glad to hear you are having nice weather, too. I can't believe it's finally here!!!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (April 24, 2008 at 8:49 AM)  

The last pic should be made into poster size. That may be the cutest squatting kid I've EVER seen!!

Thanks for the wonderful comments about John. It means a lot...

Hallie :)

Burgh Baby  – (April 24, 2008 at 2:33 PM)  

I've had to resort to throwing tantrums to get pictures of me. There are millions of Bulldog photos and less than ten of me. That irritates me tremendously.

Just keep snapping those pics. One of these days, he'll be squatting and glance up at you at the exact.right.moment. Happens to me about once per week now that I've gotten better with my timing.

Adorable pics (especially the one of your Hoohaws!)!

Janice {Run Far}  – (April 24, 2008 at 6:28 PM)  

Ya I need to comment on the hat.. Love it.. I got me a brown one with the B in pink while I was there... Its my new favorite

CC  – (April 25, 2008 at 12:39 AM)  

My son grabs our camera and shoots at whatever he can. He really can take 50 pictures before we even realize what he's doing. Most are horrid. But he is starting to get the idea and every once in a while he ends up with a GREAT shot!

girlymom  – (April 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM)  

Hmmmm....what was he thinking about? Ha ha ha

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP