Someone's home today........


.........because someone else has a fever.

kim-d  – (May 2, 2008 at 9:23 AM)  

Oh, poor little Thomas Trouble! He looks miserable! My gosh, his little cheeks are SO red. For your sake as well as his, I hope he feels better soon :). And just because I'm curious, what on earth is he eating? Okay, I know...I notice weird stuff; maybe cause I'm weird--HA!

Happy Days  – (May 2, 2008 at 9:37 AM)  

Glad you got to stay home! I do hope he feels better real soon. Sick babies are no fun. Poor little guy!

jenny  – (May 2, 2008 at 9:45 AM)  

oh! i hope he feels better soon!

Burgh Baby  – (May 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

That's no good. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Misty  – (May 2, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

Pooh Baby... That first picture should pull on any one's heart strings...

Anonymous –   – (May 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM)  

Aweee...what a sweetheart. I hope he feels better quickly :)

KG  – (May 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM)  

Aww . . . he looks pretty unhappy! He deserves a day of stting on the sofa and watching movies - and so do you!

just jamie  – (May 2, 2008 at 6:36 PM)  

Oh, those rosy cheeks. Feel better little Thomas.

Amy  – (May 2, 2008 at 7:57 PM)  

I hope T is better tonight! These guys are so excited for wii, and they keep asking if Thomas is all better. =)

Meg  – (May 3, 2008 at 8:53 AM)  

Poor guy...I hope he feels better.

As for the shoes, I was coveting them and then I saw where you bought them and realized they weren't for you. That tells you where my head is at.

Anonymous –   – (May 3, 2008 at 2:27 PM)  

aw, I hope he's feeling better. Have a good weekend!

Robyn  – (May 3, 2008 at 10:05 PM)  

AW T-man's cheeks are so rosy hot, poor guy. He's still as cute as ever though. Hoping he's feeling well soon.

girlymom  – (May 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM)  

I hope he is feeling better. Hopefully he will take a nice nap for ya and you can enjoy some time to yourself as well.

Zoe  – (May 7, 2008 at 8:32 PM)  

ohhh poor trouble. i wanna just give him a big hug and kiss.

Don Mills Diva  – (May 9, 2008 at 11:19 PM)  

Aww - that first picture is just heartbreaking - poor little guy!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP