Sybil

I'm calling him this because his moods have been so off and on lately. More off than on. It probably has to do with the fact that he's had some sort of cold/ear infection/allergy thing going on for the past 3+ weeks. One minute he's as happy as can be then next minute there is absolutely no pleasing him.

Yesterday after we got home from work a little early. I got dinner going and thought I'd take Sybil out to play with his new tricycle. I put him down on the driveway and pulled the trike out from the garage. He took one look at it, cried and threw himself on the pavement. And being the mean Mom that I am, I took pictures of it!
Just an FYI.......I have redeemed myself with regards to using a screwdriver. I put that Bad Larry of a tricycle together ALL.BY.MYSELF, thank you very much!

Misty  – (May 22, 2008 at 1:32 PM)  

Now I am feeling guilty because I bought a wagon yesterday for the kids, looked at the contents in the box, and decided Andrew should be the one to put it together.

GO YOU!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (May 22, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

This is how I feel when John tells me NO to a $1200.00 Prada bag!!

And what iy wieners DO sleep upside down? What's it to you? :)

Hallie

Happy Days  – (May 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM)  

Oh, I am so mad!!! We have two of those tricycles and I have been planning on giving you one!!! You had to go out and buy it already!!! Ugh! So sorry that you spent the money because I have a rarely been used one!

Anonymous –   – (May 22, 2008 at 4:01 PM)  

so is this fountain boy? I think he needs a slip and slide!!!

thanks for the comment!!

Kellan  – (May 22, 2008 at 5:38 PM)  

Oh, poor baby. I'm sorry he's not been feeling well - in a bad mood - poor thing. He's so adorable - that little sweetie.

Nice to see you, Mary - take care - Kellan

kim-d  – (May 22, 2008 at 6:16 PM)  

Oh sure! NOW Lisa tells you she WAS GONNA GIVE YOU A BARELY USED TRIKE. Why, thank you SO MUCH Lisa!!! Huh? Huh? Isn't that just like a sister? BWAHAHAHA! Lisa, I'm just joking and giving you a rough time, cause I haven't done that with you lately. Mary, I'm sorry but the thought of you with a screwdriver still scares me and I'm really glad you didn't mention it until you finished, unscathed.

And is it wrong of me to chuckle over poor little SyBilly? **Shhh! Don't let him hear you call him "Sybil"--it will just make things worse. "SyBilly" MAYBE will keep him from future gender confusion. Shhh!** BWAHAHA!

Seriously, poor baby. He must really be in some kind of pain; are there teeth issues going on at all, in addition to all the rest? I still...just have to giggle...over the last "WOE IS ME" pose. I'm thinkin' little SyBilly has a flair for the dramatic. But still so cute and precious. Makes me want to cuddle him and tell him Auntie Kim will kiss it and make it better. And the way you dress him just continues to be awesome :)!

Burgh Baby  – (May 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM)  

It must be contagious--we're having a Sybil sort of night right now. Ugh.

Robyn  – (May 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

Aw poor T-Man, those are great shots though. I know exactly how you are feeling. I videoed one of hers it was hilarious to watch after the fact.

Leslie Collins  – (May 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

Rock on girly for putting something else together. That's awesome.

I just adore those pic's. If you scrapbook, I would definitely be putting those in the book. Or, definitely hold onto them for once he starts dating!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 22, 2008 at 10:36 PM)  

OK. I do this too. I mean, what is the deal with the break downs for no apparent reason? Yeah, I know there are reasons. I just have no clue what is going on in his little mind when the crisis erupts.
Could it have been he was thinking..."Mommy is going to make me ride this thing and I don't want to!?"

I have no earthly idea, but hilarious photos.

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (May 23, 2008 at 2:56 AM)  

HE's absolutely adorable when he's angry. Don't tell him I said that though. :)

And I must say, I pretty much feel that way all the time now.

Anonymous –   – (May 23, 2008 at 10:09 AM)  

Oh, my goodness! Poor baby. Life is really hard when you are that little - my two can certainly attest to that! Better tuck those shots in the 'Blackmail' folder.

Zoe  – (May 23, 2008 at 7:00 PM)  

i'm thinking it may have more to do with him being a toddler. that would so make the best scrapbook page!

KG  – (May 24, 2008 at 9:36 AM)  

I back up Zoe . . . that sounds like toddleritis to me!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP