Taking up the rear

Thomas' favorite past time in Maine is exploring. He loves the freedom he has to roam around. What do I do during these expeditions? Well I follow him. (He's only a year and a half people!) He usually leads me around the garage once or twice. Down the drive way. Down one side of the house then down the lawn to the water. Then we knock on the ice fishing house and then make our way back up the lawn, up the stairs to the drive way. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Needless to say almost every picture I take of him outside in Maine, is from the rear. I'm okay with it though because it's one of the cutest little rears I've ever seen!

Amy  – (May 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM)  

Now that's a cute butt! These are great shots.

KG  – (May 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM)  

Aww - and I'm SO so jealous that he actually keeps his hat ON. Sumo always rips his off. *sigh*

Robyn  – (May 27, 2008 at 10:24 PM)  

Doncha love the exploring. It so neat how everything is so new. Definitely a cute butt.

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (May 27, 2008 at 10:49 PM)  

Oh My God....cuteness.

And the belt? How frickin' cute that you dress him up with a little belt and everything??

Happy Days  – (May 28, 2008 at 8:29 AM)  

He is sooooo cute! Mary, those are great pictures! I love the belt too!

kimmy  – (May 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM)  

Great pictures! I hope you had a nice time...the weather was great!

Kimmy

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (May 28, 2008 at 9:27 AM)  

Toddler butt rocks!!

Btw, you are not losing your mind. Bloggapalooza was planned for the earlier weekend but we changed it.

I'm so glad you're coming!!

Hallie

Misty  – (May 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM)  

Adorable.

And isn't that where we usually end up.... in the back... watching our kids grow...

kim-d  – (May 28, 2008 at 8:30 PM)  

That is, indeed, a mighty cute rear! And I'm also lovin' the stylin' red hat. Which I think is pretty smart of you, cause then he's easier to spot while he's wandering...BWAHAHAHA! In the pic with the dog (that is NOT The Norminator, right?) I wonder what Mr. Trouble is thinking...hmmmm? HA! Even from the back view, this child is just precious, Mare :)!

girlymom  – (May 28, 2008 at 10:28 PM)  

This is too funny, and you are right...it's a great picture with a cute rear!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP