What do you get when you.....................

have a toddler with bad seasonal allergies and gets sunblock in his eyes?

Robyn  – (May 26, 2008 at 9:42 PM)  

Oh poor guy. Poor, poor guy. I just want to hug him.

KG  – (May 26, 2008 at 10:00 PM)  

Poor baby! You know, I used some sunscreen on Sumo today and it was SO sketchy - I swear when I rubbed it in his skin had a blu-ish look to it. I threw the rest of it away. Who wants a blue kid running around? Or who wants to put a cream on a kid that's blue - doesn't that just seem like there's something harmful in it?

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2008 at 10:13 PM)  

Oh, been there, still doing it years later allergy wise with my big boy! I feel your pain! Hey, so glad you stopped over! So glad the pup cakes prompted me to jump over! Yes, I will be back, you are saved on my bookmarks now!

Michelle Leigh  – (May 27, 2008 at 11:14 AM)  

Poor kiddo! Have you tried the tearless stuff by Banana Boat? I swear by it. I don't even have to be careful of their eyes, and if it gets on their hands, it won't bug their eyes if they rub them.

He sure is the cute in his crown though!

Janice {Run Far}  – (May 27, 2008 at 11:33 AM)  

oh how sad, i want to just pick him up and kiss and love on him and tell him it is all going to be ok

Happy Days  – (May 27, 2008 at 6:55 PM)  

Poor Thomas! The same thing happened to William yesterday!

kim-d  – (May 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM)  

Awww...poor Thomas...he REALLY has some trouble here. I feel so, so bad for him, and I feel bad for you having to see him go through that...

girlymom  – (May 28, 2008 at 10:30 PM)  

Oh no!! Ouch, that's making my eyes water!

When we lived in Hawaii, our oldest kept rubbing her eyes and we couldn't figure out what was bothering her so much, but she managed to get sunscreen in her eyes. Turns out it was the sun, she couldn't see! We bought her a pair of sunglasses and she was fine after that! Who'd a thought!

Zoe  – (May 31, 2008 at 10:34 PM)  

ouch! i feel his pain! if i'm not cautious about what sunscreen i buy my whole face swells up!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP