-5 in 24

I lost 5 lbs in 24 hrs from this dang stomach bug! Unfortunately I know it will all be back in around 48 hours. (The lbs. that is.) But for now, I'm going to enjoy my "never this flat" stomach!

just jamie  – (June 12, 2008 at 7:26 PM)  

Yikes. That IS a flat stomach. Don't wish that upon anyone (the stomach bug that is) but it could save people big money in plastic surgery. :)

Robyn  – (June 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM)  

Wow, I hope you're not too dehydrated.

Happy Days  – (June 12, 2008 at 11:16 PM)  

Mary,
This will make a great before and after picture! You know what I am talking about. . . Next time you get knocked up!

Anonymous –   – (June 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM)  

In between contemplating taking the tube of Desitin to my own bottom, I am LOVIN' the stomach that bug is currently giving me (though after 2.5 babies, it isn't quite at tiny as yours!) Hope you are feeling better soon!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (June 13, 2008 at 10:20 AM)  

You're a hottie!! And that stomach? I think I could bounce a quarter off it!!

Hallie :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (June 13, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

I have been trying to post on here a couple of days, but my dial-up hates blogger.

Anyhooo....I hope you are feeling better and I wish I had your flat stomach, but not for that reason.

I'll be popping in again to check on you and Thomas and the hubby.

Jaime Cox  – (June 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM)  

lol.... It's the ONLY good part about being sick:)! I hope you're feeling better!
Here's to looking hot, sista!!

Burgh Baby  – (June 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM)  

Could we make out for a while? I could really stand to catch whatever it was that hooked you up with that tummy!

Unknown  – (June 16, 2008 at 2:35 AM)  

I am jealous, too!! You've got a great figure there, missy...add 5 lbs and it's probably still awesome :)

Janice {Run Far}  – (June 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM)  

YOu have a great figure, pretty jealous, but not of the Flu, all though I do feel something coming on.... think it is just a cold

Don Mills Diva  – (June 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM)  

Look at you!
Why can't I get some nasty stomach bug?:-)

kim-d  – (June 17, 2008 at 7:01 PM)  

Whoa, Mare! You little hottie, you...BWAHAHAHA! Amazing what a nasty little flu bug can do to a person who already looks pretty darn good :). I don't know, ML-G, I think I could power through the gut nasties for a few days if I ended up looking like that. Unfortunately, I'd need to have it for about a year. So I'll pass. But YOU'RE lookin' good :)!!!

Laski  – (June 18, 2008 at 2:25 AM)  

Really? Seriously. I want a stomach bug.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP