My answer is b.)

Referencing this post.

It was 3 days before I got sick.
3 days of waiting.
3 days of barely eating hoping that the less I ate, the less I'd chuck.
It started at 4:30am today.
I hope it's over.

The wait was definitely worse than pulling the car over for him.

KG  – (June 11, 2008 at 6:02 PM)  

I love that you were bracing yourself for it - you're a wise woman for not eating anything in preparation.

I hope you feel better soon - why do kids get over the stomach things so quickly while adults hate life for as much as a week when they have it? I don't get it.

Amy  – (June 11, 2008 at 8:52 PM)  

I would prefer to not get it at all but if I do, its better by surprise!

Robyn  – (June 11, 2008 at 10:20 PM)  

Shoot, I hope it's over too.

kim-d  – (June 12, 2008 at 4:39 AM)  

Awww, Mare...I thought for sure you dodged the bullet. Are you sure you're not just HUNGRY from not eating? BWAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm sorry--nothing is funny when you've got the stomach crud. Take care, kiddo--hopefully it won't linger too long :)!

Misty  – (June 12, 2008 at 3:05 PM)  

Get better soon, and I TOTALLY agree.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP