My ears!

I'm kind of glad to be at work today.

Why?

Because then I don't have to hear...........

"Where's Daddy?"
"Where's Doggie?
"Where's Babby?

EVERY.TWO.MINUTES!
It's been a long weekend.

Einstein, Norman........get your rearends home ASAP!
Abby, feel better so you and Thomas can play!

kim-d  – (June 23, 2008 at 1:22 PM)  

Awww! "Where's BABBY?" That's so cute :)! Although...I can see where it could make a Mom feel a little...well...sorta irritated? I mean, really! Daddy, Doggie, Babby. What's Mom? Chopped Liver? Those crazy kids! They're just never happy with what they have. BWAHAHAHA!!! Have a great, question-free day at work, ML-G, and I'm FIRST--YAY :)!!!

Robyn  – (June 23, 2008 at 10:34 PM)  

It is wassat? Wassat? with a point at our house.

Amy  – (June 23, 2008 at 10:45 PM)  

Every time my front door opened today, he said "mommy?" The door is definitely your sign!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP