We signed!

We signed the purchase and sale agreement last night.
In 23 days it's all ours!

kimmy  – (June 4, 2008 at 8:57 AM)  

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you!

And, yes, she was at the bus stop today. She kind of parked parallel to me, but still behind me. Of course, I couldn't see her because I still don't have a mirror on that side of my car!!!!

Have a good one!

Kimmy

Unknown  – (June 4, 2008 at 10:34 AM)  

Congrats Mary!! You must be ecstatic...it looks like a beautiful house.

Denise H.  – (June 4, 2008 at 11:10 AM)  

Beautiful Home! I am so happy for you!

KG  – (June 4, 2008 at 11:39 AM)  

I'm hella jealous . . . it looks really nice! Sure you don't want to buy MY dump . . . er. . . . lovely estate?

Janice {Run Far}  – (June 4, 2008 at 11:52 AM)  

what a great house.

We just put ours up for sale last night. We are moving to Kentucky... YEah

Leslie Collins  – (June 4, 2008 at 11:54 AM)  

Woo Hoo. Congrats, Mary. I am happy for you guys!

jenny  – (June 4, 2008 at 12:04 PM)  

oooh - congrats! the place looks awesome. :)

just jamie  – (June 4, 2008 at 7:18 PM)  

YAY! It looks like a great place to ... ADD to the family?! :) Nice "yard."

Amy  – (June 4, 2008 at 8:17 PM)  

I can't wait to see it! I know it will be nice!

kim-d  – (June 4, 2008 at 10:06 PM)  

HEY MLG!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I could not be any happier for you and Einstein and The Troub!!!

Nuts schedule here. Will play catch-up tomorrow. Always love ya, tho! :)

Again...YAY!!!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (June 5, 2008 at 5:02 AM)  

It's gorgeous!! Very, very jealous. We don't have houses that look like that in Texas.

I miss houses like that. :(

Happy Days  – (June 5, 2008 at 7:13 AM)  

Mary,
Congrats! It looks great! I can't wait to see it!!!

Misty  – (June 5, 2008 at 9:46 AM)  

Check you out.....

What WONDERFUL news!

girlymom  – (June 6, 2008 at 8:41 AM)  

Congratulations! What an exciting day! I love the blue!

kim-d  – (June 7, 2008 at 7:02 PM)  

Hey Mare!!! I hope you're having a GREAT weekend and will have lots of good pix for us; I had to stop by for my Thomas Trouble fix from your header :). Aren't weekends just the best??? Mine has been exceptional, just like I hope yours is...

Michelle Leigh  – (June 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM)  

Congrats! I bet you just can't wait to get in there. That yard is huge, Thomas will love it! Now you'll have to get a swingset :) Have a good move and enjoy your new home!

Julie  – (June 10, 2008 at 12:50 PM)  

Hello- came by via Robyn's blog.

The house looks great! Congrats!!
We're on the other side of moving, trying to sell our condo. Such fun!

Glad you guys found a nice place-enjoy the summer in your new home!!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP