A few Befores and Durings

Here's what we've been up to (or should I say what Einstein's been up to!)...........


Bathroom:Kitchen:

Master Bedroom:Dining Room:Front Entrance:Upstairs Living Room:

Happy Days  – (July 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM)  

Wow!!! Great progress! It is looking great!

Anonymous –   – (July 17, 2008 at 4:27 PM)  

Those pictures look so similar to those taken during the first 6 weeks we had our house! I love demo and reconstruction!

I am sure it is different because you are a few thousand miles from Colorado, but the floor plan looks just like that of some friends of ours!

And the blue toilet . . . that's a keeper - maybe you could build an outhouse out back?

Michelle Leigh  – (July 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM)  

Wow! I can't wait to see the final product. I like the new opening in dining room, that will be nice! You are really doing a complete overhaul. It's fun to watch, but I would never want to do it! That's a lot of work!

Julie  – (July 17, 2008 at 6:09 PM)  

OH I wish my hubby was handy!!!
I like what your doing to the kitchen. We have the same set up and we're planning on opening ours up too.

Looks like its going to be great!

Denise H.  – (July 17, 2008 at 6:52 PM)  

HOLY CRAP! You are going to have a brand new house! Tell your hubby GOOD JOB! I am imagining it Beautiful in the end.

Robyn  – (July 17, 2008 at 10:50 PM)  

that's a lot of remodeling. Sigh all these people with handy husbands, mine almost has a handy friend, but that is up for debate.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (July 18, 2008 at 2:41 AM)  

Thats a lot of remodeling and its gonna look great! I love looking at before, during and after pictures. Keep us posted!!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (July 18, 2008 at 7:38 AM)  

Good lord. Is he snortin crack to get all that done? Can you send some Mr. Hallisicle's way? (but don't tell him I said that cuz he did have surgery - actually 3 major ones in 16 months - and I think I'm NOT supposed to complain about his inability to do much)

Hallie :)

kimmy  – (July 18, 2008 at 8:18 AM)  

He's been busy! I want to put on addition at the end of the year. I think we will have to hire someone though. Can't wait to see the final product!

Kimmy

Leslie Collins  – (July 18, 2008 at 7:36 PM)  

Wow. Einstein has been hard at work. I am anxious to see the finished product.

kim-d  – (July 18, 2008 at 9:25 PM)  

OH NO, MARE--Einstein broke your house! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Miss you so much, and love ya, too!

KG  – (July 18, 2008 at 10:40 PM)  

Woah - that's a LOT of work - and lots of progress! Looking good!

Burgh Baby  – (July 20, 2008 at 11:55 PM)  

HOLY CRAP! That is a whole lot of home improvement action. I hope it goes smoothly!

(Can I borrow Einstein for a month or two? I'd love some help with a bathroom remodel.)

Jaime Cox  – (July 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

oooooh, love the look of that! SO MUCH FUN. are you having fun?? I hope so!!! can't wait to see the final!

Lisa  – (July 24, 2008 at 9:59 PM)  

This is my first visit to your place and since you are getting ready to be killed by your sister I wanted to meet you first. If you all are living in that house and doing that much remodeling at one time, wow are you crazy. It will be great when you get through though huh? We built our own home and lived in it from Oct till we finished in April. It was a long six months!!! You will be so proud of your accomplishments when they are done. I enjoyed reading your blog and I can't wait to see your replies about your sister. Sounds as if you girls are really pretty close.

just jamie  – (July 27, 2008 at 10:31 PM)  

You have got some serious VISION. Bravo.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP