*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

That was me screaming.
It felt goood to get it out.

To say we are stressed is an understatement.
And by no means am I complaining because this move is a very good thing.
I love our new house and I love everything Einstein has done to it. And I'm very appreicative of the help people have given us.

However.......

We are tired.
We are stressed.
Things are no where near being done. (which I never expected they would be.)
The house is a mess.
I have not finished packing.
Thomas is confused.
The dog is confused.
Everyone is grouchy.
Einstein is away until Friday night...............very poor timing.
I have tired eyes and feel as though I could end up with a migraine by tomorrow.
I'm trying not to think about it.
If it happens, I'll be incapacitated because I can't take anything. They will not give me a perscription for a few more weeks.

Once Sunday rolls around things should get better.
It's all good :)

A little Thomas funny from this morning..............
He woke up a tad bit grumpy. Not going to bed until 10pm can do that to a toddler! ha! He was in his high chair watching TV. It was 6am and Sesame was on on another channel so I went in and changed it. Trying to perk him up, I did a little dance to the music from Sesame. Well that backfired and he got all bent out of shape. He told me to get out of his way! I almost fell over! When did he learn this? He wa saying "MaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Way!" And he repeated it over and over until I moved.
Little bugga!

Denise H.  – (August 20, 2008 at 10:47 AM)  

UGGGGGGH, I know exactly how you feel. Our move 3 months ago was so Exhausting and now we are doing it again (although forever this time) in about 3 1/2 weeks.

I hope you get things put away soon and I really hope that you don't get a migraine. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous –   – (August 20, 2008 at 11:00 AM)  

We are moving in a few months. I am not looking forward to it but being pregnant Brent will have to do most of it. HEHE..

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 20, 2008 at 3:40 PM)  

Whoa! Sounds like you might snap. Hang in there. So glad we are not moving again..right now.

Happy Days  – (August 20, 2008 at 7:15 PM)  

hang in there Mare! You are almost there! I do have sympathy!

Robyn  – (August 20, 2008 at 10:47 PM)  

I can just about imagine the stress level. I'm there now and haven't had to move.
My little princess will turn the tv off if it is not what she wants to watch. Stinker.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP