For memory's sake

Right now every time I sneeze too loudly, cough too loudly, yawn too loudly or say "ouch", this little guy says "Okay Mom? Okay?" And he will repeatedly ask until I assure him that I am okay. When did this all happen? When did he start talking this much?

One thing's for sure............I love it :)

kimmy  – (August 11, 2008 at 8:49 AM)  

My son started talking early...and he hasn't stopped!!!!

Not that I am complaining...

Kimmy

Michelle Leigh  – (August 11, 2008 at 9:39 AM)  

Ahhhh, how sweet. He's so concerned! Don't you love when they talk? Annika doesn't shut up but it's hilarious!

Kim Airhart  – (August 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

That is so cute! I can't wait for Motherhood.

Julie  – (August 11, 2008 at 11:56 AM)  

Holy cute~ness!!!
He's taking care of his Mommy!!!!!
What a good boy.

Happy Days  – (August 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

what a cutie! wow does time fly!!

Anonymous –   – (August 11, 2008 at 5:25 PM)  

Bless his little heart! You are doing a wonderful job, Momma!

Robyn  – (August 12, 2008 at 8:06 AM)  

wow it's amazing how much they change.

kim-d  – (August 13, 2008 at 6:01 AM)  

Awww...even back then, he dressed cool! Love the little shoes. And I think it's so sweet that he's concerned about you! Cause that certainly will pass quick enough. BWAHAHAHA!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP