Hazing and a kitchen

I'm pretty sure that Thomas is the victim of hazing.
He's been at "school" for a total of 4 days. In just 4 days he's been bitten three times.............by the same kid.
It must be a rite of passage or something.
This is a picture of the second bite. The first one was gone within hours and there is no record of it. The second one (pictured below) caused paper work.
The funny thing is, they can't tell you who did it. I think they fear a brawl in the parking lot! And just what you've all been waiting for, right? A glimpse at my new kitchen! There's still a lot that needs to be done in there. All finish cabinet trim and wall trim needs to be installed as well as finished wood panels around the island. Obviously it's still missing counters and appliances. We've got the appliances and the measurements were taken by the granite guys today. This weekend...........it should be functional!!

Robyn  – (August 12, 2008 at 8:09 AM)  

The kitchen is looking fabulous.

As a mom of someone who bit someone else at daycare yesterday, I'm sorry. I don't know what to do to get her to understand. And if your "school" is like ours the mom of the bitter got called and was racked with guilt the whole day.

kimmy  – (August 12, 2008 at 8:45 AM)  

I suggest that you request dental recornds from all the other kids so that you can find the culprit. Poor little guy!

The kitchen looks great!

Kimmy

Kim Airhart  – (August 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  

What is it with kids and biting?

Your kitchen is really coming together. You must be so excited.

jenny  – (August 12, 2008 at 2:04 PM)  

poor little dude!

tucker isn't in school, but the little bugger likes to 'graze bite' sometimes. he doesn't get skin or clothes, but he gets close. i have no idea where he picked this up!

your kitchen is going to be awesome! can't wait to see the finished product!

Leslie Collins  – (August 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM)  

Ouch. Poor Thomas. I used to work at a daycare. We weren't able to tell who bit either. Reyna has bit me a couple of times and I dread the day she ever bites or gets bit by someone else I don't know why kids bite. I wish it weren't an issue.

Your kitchen is looking fabulous!

Denise H.  – (August 12, 2008 at 5:33 PM)  

BEAUTIFUL! What type of wood are your cabinets out of?

kim-d  – (August 13, 2008 at 6:00 AM)  

Poor Thomas Trouble! And, yes, there would DEFINITELY be a brawl in the parking lot...that little cannibal's Mom needs to do something! Grrr...

The kitchen is looking great!!! I'll be around this weekend to comment for real, but I was missing you so had to say a quick hi!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (August 13, 2008 at 9:33 PM)  

You found the sheep! I'm very impressed!

Hallie

kim-d  – (August 15, 2008 at 7:12 AM)  

Mary, I miss you! You need to get all moved in, and I need to stop studying so much. We need to e-mail each other more, cause I miss you something crazy :)!

Michelle Leigh  – (August 18, 2008 at 4:51 PM)  

It looks amazing! I love it.

It's actually a law, you can't divulge info about other kids to other parent's. It's not that they are trying to keep something from you, they just can't. I hear ya though, poor kid. My Bianca likes to bite, little turd! It hurts!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP