Notice anything?

June 12, 2008
August 15, 2008

Happy Days  – (August 15, 2008 at 7:08 PM)  

You must be eating alot of Take out! Just kidding!
So excited for you guys. . . and me. I just can't wait until March.

Anonymous –   – (August 15, 2008 at 8:24 PM)  

I KNEW IT! I swear I started thinking you were KU several weeks ago. Here is to a healthy and UNEVENTFUL 9 months and a happy and healthy baby! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!

jenny  – (August 15, 2008 at 9:49 PM)  

whoooohoo! that's totally awesome. i'm so happy for you guys! congrats!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 15, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Umm...you're pushing your belly out in one photo and sucking it in in the other? Oh...wait...that's not "you" pushing your belly out is it?

That's awesome.

Oddly enough, even though I'm not yet ready for another, I feel slightly jealous. I will have to live vicariously through you!

Michelle Leigh  – (August 16, 2008 at 9:57 AM)  

Yeah! Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I thought you were preggo too for some reason. Sometimes I just get a feeling about things like that and most times it's true! How fun will it be to give Thomas a little brother or sister! I hope everything goes well for the next several months!

Julie  – (August 16, 2008 at 3:51 PM)  

Yay!! Congrats!!
I saw the little baby the other day on the side, and I thought which post did I miss. Did she already mention it???

Congratulations!!! to you and your family!!!!

just jamie  – (August 16, 2008 at 6:36 PM)  

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Major congrats to you!

kim-d  – (August 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM)  

You already know how excited I am for Baby Two. That is such a cute little belly :)!

kimmy  – (August 17, 2008 at 9:39 PM)  

Congratulations! What exciting news!!!! So, when is the baby due?

Kimmy

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (August 18, 2008 at 8:21 AM)  

Your baby bump is WAY CUTER than any MOOB out there!!

Hallie :)

Leslie Collins  – (August 18, 2008 at 12:04 PM)  

just got back from vacation....reading all my blogs and saw this post. Wow! Congrats. I bet you are so excited. How far along are you?

Kim Airhart  – (August 18, 2008 at 5:22 PM)  

YAY!! Someone in my boat! How are you feeling?

beanski  – (August 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM)  

congrats!!! can't wait to hear all about it. hope you are feeling great!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (August 22, 2008 at 2:24 AM)  

I was soo behind on blogs that this comment is nld. But CONGRATS to You! I'm really excited for you guys!

Jaime Cox  – (September 1, 2008 at 10:53 PM)  

HOLY CRAP! YAY!!

So I have been MIA for a while and I was just looking at your U/S post (cool!) and I'm going, wth??? Did I miss something here? Yeah, something BIG. Congrats guys!! So happy for you!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP